Sullla's AI Survivor Season Six Announced

Yeah, I went with Justy. Sometimes you just have to go with the #1 dude.

Wow, Czechs beat Netherlands. Belgium looking stronk. Probably will root for them.

Yep, that barb city indeed screwed her up.

Hanny's situation today is just crazy. I had him second, but did not expect his first city to be so bad and build a 90 turn settlers lol

oh ugh...zara got monty's reli

I think Vicky will find a way to lose, but she is looking strong

Just feeling sowy for those who picked Monty, he was very strong and had a nice amount of cities..then Wang should have attacked Justi and Zara was pleased.
That 3vs1 resulted from complete nonsense, normally Wang should have had "nothing to gain" i dunno what happens in those games.

It happens though, and Monty was always a real longshot just cause of who he is.

lol...I had Hanny second. I thought he'd kill Darious...did not realize he'd be so nerfed early ...like buggily so...

Nothing to do with Monty peaceweight, Wang bordered Justi and was annoyed at him just like with Monty.
He attacks Justi in any normal going game, random luck for Justi backers.

:lol: Yep, this game is over. In fact, there is really nothing left to it. Justy sure is not going to win.

I'd really love to call you Lady Gaga, but Vicky will indeed win ;) :lol:

Be quiet, Gaga! ;)

This game was one of the more annoying to watch imho. I feel so robbed of the action I had anticipated!
Feels abit nice that Vicky have gotten a revenge for being called bad constantly, this time the stars aligned. :)

And big congrats to @Kjotleik for a very nice prediction !

Def congrats to @Kjotleik ! Never gave Vicky a chance here myself since she usually performs so poorly, but she is great on paper for this.

Well, he is crazy :lol:

Well most of them are in these settings, did Wang do less crazy stuff?
Monty did declare one war and took a city, with bad timing just before Wang walked across the map.
Could have happened with any other leader.

I got 1 point ..yay

Top Bottom