• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

TarcisioCM's Civilizations

Bring on the Ptolemy update :D

^that and the Sicily update :)

Updating mods? Take such vile heresies out of this thread!

Anyway, I'm still not sure about what I want to do with the Ptolemies, there's just so much you can do with them:

• Capital focus
  • Wonder focus
  • Naval focus
  • Golden Ages
  • Great People
  • Trade Routes
  • Something related with Greek settlers
  • Something related with Galatian mercenaries
  • Serapis and Hellenism

I don't want to leave none of these out, but also don't want to overload the civ with effects. I'm slowly coming up with something, anyhow. It's just hard to make this civ in a way that I'm happy with.

Ah the White Huns... The awesome smell of smoke as the plunder an Indian library...

Oh yes, the White Huns... Sent from the future to stop Gandhi from building his Nukes before he even research them!

Like The Doctor.

Released the Massagetae. This was a nice opportunity to make a steppe civ without a horse related unique unit, even though the Massagetae invented the cataphract. But they get a decision for that, don't worry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Massagetae
Led by Tomyris
Steam Workshop | Direct Download

Unique Ability | Unique Unit | Unique Building Unbent Plains: Transfer some of the experience from killed Massagetae units to nearby friendly units. Units gain +1 Movement Point when adjacent to enemies inside friendly territory. | Battle-Axeman: Replaces the Swordsman. Unlocked at Horseback Riding and requires no Iron. Gain extra Combat Strength for every used Movement Point of adjacent units. | Scythian Goldsmith: Replaces the Stables. +15% Production for mounted units. +1 Production and +1 Culture from worked horses and gold resources. +1 Production per source of sheep and cattle worked by this City. Upon construction, nearby sources of Iron are converted into Gold. Upon building a Mounted Unit, gain culture based on the number of Gold resources near this city.

Latest Version: 2
Made by TarcisioCM | Music by The Persian Cataphract | 3D Model by JTitan
Includes support for: Exploration Continued Expanded | Cultural Diversity | Ethnic Units | Events and Decisions | Civ IV traits in Civ V | Historical Religions | Map Labels | Piety and Prestige | Unique Cultural Influence | Yet Not Another Earth Map Pack

The leaderscene looks great and their UB is pretty interesting, looks pretty good! What's their preferred historical religion?

The UA is a bit too... specific.

The UA is a bit too... specific.

American UA? Why are you complaining about the Carthaginian UA? Hmm I fail to see how the Danish UA is related to this conversation?
Their UB assumes the role of "civ-definer" in this civilization and has the uniqueness and overall "all-encompassing power" of your average unique ability.

American UA? Why are you complaining about the Carthaginian UA? Hmm I fail to see how the Danish UA is related to this conversation?
Their UB assumes the role of "civ-definer" in this civilization and has the uniqueness and overall "all-encompassing power" of your average unique ability.

Because we have America revision, Carthage revision, and Denmark revision. The Assyrian UA is the worst UA in game, though.
(Also: i said that because, if you are near an enemy unit, that means you are limited by zone of control.)
Well, as past experiences teach me, your civs are way more powerful then they look to be. I was stunned by the progress the AI made with Modu Chynau.

Because we have America revision, Carthage revision, and Denmark revision. The Assyrian UA is the worst UA in game, though.
(Also: i said that because, if you are near an enemy unit, that means you are limited by zone of control.)
With this extra movement point, the average melee unit will be able to move through an enemy unit and still attack, IIRC. The extra movement also synergizes with the UU. It can also be used offensively, since when you capture a city, those lands are now yours. Meanwhile, although I have purposely nerfed the experience you regain from killed units, you can pretty much set up experience farms with barbarian units (>Kill barbarian with unit for exp> Let experienced unit die near another unit > This other unit keeps grabbing experience into infinity). Bonus points if you do so with mounted units, since you'll have to keep rebuilding them, you'll keep getting culture from the UB.

Good civ, Tarcisio! :D

Well, as past experiences teach me, your civs are way more powerful then they look to be. I was stunned by the progress the AI made with Modu Chynau.

The Assyrian UA is the worst UA in game, though.

The Assyrian UA is the worst UA in game, though.

worst UA in game

wat ._.

Hiawatha would like to have a word with you.

Spoiler :
Even as a mostly non-wormonger, I think the Assyrian UA is amazingly powerful, though unfitting even for Ashurbanipal. You get FREE TECHNOLOGIES. That is PRETTY FRIGGIN GOOD.

Released the Massagetae. This was a nice opportunity to make a steppe civ without a horse related unique unit, even though the Massagetae invented the cataphract. But they get a decision for that, don't worry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Massagetae
Led by Tomyris
Steam Workshop | Direct Download

Unique Ability | Unique Unit | Unique Building Unbent Plains: Transfer some of the experience from killed Massagetae units to nearby friendly units. Units gain +1 Movement Point when adjacent to enemies inside friendly territory. | Battle-Axeman: Replaces the Swordsman. Unlocked at Horseback Riding and requires no Iron. Gain extra Combat Strength for every used Movement Point of adjacent units. | Scythian Goldsmith: Replaces the Stables. +15% Production for mounted units. +1 Production per source of horses, sheep, cattle and gold worked by this City. Upon construction, nearby sources of Iron are converted into Gold. Upon building a Mounted Unit, gain culture based on the number of Gold resources near this city.

Latest Version: 1
Made by TarcisioCM | Music by The Persian Cataphract | 3D Model by JTitan
Includes support for: Exploration Continued Expanded | Cultural Diversity | Ethnic Units | Events and Decisions | Civ IV traits in Civ V | Historical Religions | Map Labels | Piety and Prestige | Unique Cultural Influence | Yet Not Another Earth Map Pack

Thank you Tarcisio!

Thank you Tarcisio!

No problem. :)

Updated the Massagetae to v2 due to stupid little bugs. Direct Download.
  • Tomyris is now properly refered to as a woman.
  • Proto-cataphract decision now properly subtracts culture instead of adding.
  • Scythian goldsmith now properly grants production from horses.
  • Scythian goldsmith effects changed: +1 Production and +1 Culture from worked horses and gold resources. +1 Production per source of sheep and cattle worked by this City.

Yay more Tarcisio civs!

Edit: are the Lombards next? because from what it seems CA are going to release them before you. :p

Top Bottom