1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Team AMAZON

Discussion in 'BTS Multi-Team Demogame II' started by Sommerswerd, Feb 21, 2010.

1. pappyball

pappyball Chieftain

i'd like to join up too! sounds like fun.. never played a multiplayer game like this before! Go Amazons!!!

2. remake20

remake20 :)

Welcome to the AMAZONs. We welcome you wholeheartedly. We start this one with an extra special AMAZON marriage.

Now on to the normal ceremony. Beer... on a plane.

As usual fireworks.

Finally Diana comes with the golden rope.

Question not related to ceremony: Why are my images so small and how do i make them bigger?

3. remake20

Just a thought, but why don't we start having a social hang-out. Once a week we could all get together to meet each other and talk about game strategies (once the game has started). And also I would like run a team newspaper once the game is started (with some other things that I'm not ready to revile yet) if that's okay.

4. Link

Link Scarves

personally i think thats a great idea

5. nabaxo

nabaxo King

Umm...Total newb to the forums...C-can I join? :blush:

6. wideyedwanderer

wideyedwanderer Prince

That was EPIC. I'm gonna remember that. :yeah:

I think those are great ideas:goodjob:

Quaczar, with a pic like that I would think you'd HAVE to be in this group. :thumbsup:

7. remake20

Welcome ceremony to be redone

8. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

Hey R20,

How about a welcome ceremony for nabaxo, and Quaczar! I think you took care of pappyball:goodjob: You should name who you are welcoming, so no one gets left out.

To get bigger images, you just have to find larger ones online. When you find the image, click on it and a new window opens. When the new window opens, click on the image again to enlarge it. Whatever size the image appears to be when you enlarge it is the size it will be when you link it. You can center images to by highlighting the link and clicking the "center" icon in the toolbar.:)

Welcome to the ranks of AMAZON Quaczar, pappyball and nabaxo! We are glad to have you.:D

9. Link

Link Scarves

yes it was

10. remake20

Sorry that ceremony was for all three. I will include names in the next one. I hope they don't mind.

11. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam Top Logic

Well, WithTea wanted a reference, but it appears he's already on board :p. IMO his contributions to Who Dat? speak for themselves, solid.

12. wideyedwanderer

wideyedwanderer Prince

Trying to find an avatar pic.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
    :ppEuq3fq2K4mfM:http://mhpbooks.com/mobylives/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/logo_amazon.gif" align="" border="0" />

Maybe not the most creative choices. I'll keep looking.

13. harvman

harvman Chieftain

I've never played a demogame, but this sounds like fun and I finally have the time, I'd like to be on your team (if you'll have me:)).

Recently came back to civ after about a year hiatus, and haven't been on this forum in a while but civ 5 has me excited and staying up all night playing BTS again!

14. nabaxo

nabaxo King

Bah! Forum rules don't yet permit me to choose an avatar myself! In rebellious defiance, I shall wait instead of choosing one of the forum defaults.

But thanks for having me. :D We'll see if my contributions are anything to have. ;)

15. fireflames

fireflames Chieftain

Howdy, y'all. Did I show up too late to this party? Or can I still declare my allegiance to the most beautiful and buxom of teams?

16. WithTea

WithTea Majority Stock Holder

Wideeyedwanderer how about

marty.jpg

?

17. remake20

No offense to anyone, but has anyone noticed how half of our team has like 10 posts. Again no offense I just found that kind of odd.

18. remake20

Anyone waiting for the welcoming ceremony, I turned it back over to sommer.

19. Lord Parkin

Lord Parkin aka emperor

That's fairly typical after the initial announcement stage. You get the random people who just browse the forum occasionally noticing the game and signing up. Hence why most teams tend to have at least half of their members with few posts at this stage of the game. Although, of course, that changes for some people as the game advances and more posts are made. :)

20. nabaxo

nabaxo King

Maybe that's because of the guidelines for the team. That it's purely democratic and everyone has a say?

Edt: As for me? I've been interested in getting into the community and I saw this as a chance. Usually, it's not very easy to get into a huge community as this.