1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Team AMAZON

Discussion in 'BTS Multi-Team Demogame II' started by Sommerswerd, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Norton I

Norton I Warlord

Hail Amazons,

I've been visiting this forum regularly and found it extremely helpful, so when I saw this big ad of Shaka needing me... I felt this would be the time to sign up. Actually, I've learned the hard way what happens if you don't give in to Shaka's demands...

I'm reasonably experienced, now playing at emperor level, but have no experience whatsoever with multiplayer, so that'll be quite a learning curve for me. Somehow, I have the feeling that sharing a religion won't be much of a defense against real opponents :) So, I won't be volunteering for player turns yet, but I'll do my best to contribute to the discussions!

As for my choice for this team... well... joining a massive multiplayer game is exciting enough, but the chance of getting a golden rope just makes me drool.

2. mariogreymist

mariogreymist Deity

This looks fascinating...I'd like to sign on for the ride.

3. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

:rotfl: I laughed out loud when I read your comment about Shaka

Absolutely, there is always room for more AMAZONs

We are never full! There is always room for more. No experience is needed... We are all about fun here...:D We will try to stay organized too:mischief:

Yes welcome... and yes voting and will be big on this team.

Frontpage updated, Consider yourself signed :deal:

And with that... Let the welcome ceremony begin!:goodjob:

4. Sommerswerd

The AMAZONs have never experienced such an influx of eager new inductees... and this calls for the biggest celebration to date! Let's have a Luau!

As is customary, we begin with our trademark AMAZON drinking-fest:

Then the AMAZONs put on a hula:

After the shots we switch to beer :cheers: and the party goes on all night... Interrupted only by fireworks:

and then flame juggling:

We party all night and into the next morning... when finally Diana descends from the clouds and bestows everyone with their golden ropes:

We welcome the newest AMAZONs... leonisgod, wideyedwanderer, Majic, Norton I and mariogreymist. :goodjob:

5. Norton I

Norton I Warlord

That's great Sommerswerd! You really know how to throw a good party. In anticipation of global amazon dominion I set my avatar to the emancipation pic. May our competitors feel the fiery wrath of equal opportunities!

6. Link

Link Scarves

our numbers grow by the hour, soon no team will stand against the amazons

7. wideyedwanderer

wideyedwanderer Prince

Thanks for the warm welcome!

So...awkward question. As members of Team Amazon, does that mean we're all gorgeous women in scanty outfits? Just askin.

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Prince

You mean like this?

Spoiler :

9. Sommerswerd

No... you are thinking of Amazonians, which we are not... We are AMAZONs. You are wideyedwanderer, no more, no less and you are an AMAZON, that's all there is to it.

You can't define what an AMAZON is, because an AMAZON is too awesome to be described. AMAZONs are so cool that we defy all explanation or description. Look at the pictures of all the parties in the pages of our team thread...

See the cool fire jugglers? They are AMAZONs... See the crowd at the concert? All AMAZONs... It is an all-AMAZON party after-all!

So if you are thinking of picking an avatar, pick an avatar that captures what being an AMAZON means to you. If that is Batman, fine, Princess Leia, great, a great big eyeball? Awesome. Welcome to the ranks of AMAZON, where roleplaying is welcomed and everyone is awesome, and no one's manhood, womanhood, personhood, monsterhood, hobbithood, elvenhood, orchood, wookiehood, whatsithood, neighborhood, boyzinthehood or littleredridinghood needs to feel akward, questioned or threatened at ANY time:goodjob:

Feel free to bookmark this post and refer to it if that issue ever comes up again.:D

10. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

Hi everyone. Please also sign up here so we can keep track of everyone who is on each team. Thanks. Just to make things easier for everyone involved. Thanks.

11. Sommerswerd

Hey classy, check that sign up thread, I already put an updated list of AMAZONs there:)

12. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

I saw that and that is what prompted me to put that message in every teams thread.

13. Sommerswerd

Ah I see... And by "see" I mean I acknowledge your statement and yet I do not understand:confused:, but at the same time I admire and respect you:D.

14. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

Why should we sign up in that thread when we've already signed up for a team, and Sommerswerd has already posted the team list there? :confused:

15. remake20

remake20 :)

Mighty Lord Sommerswerd I would request the permission to organize the next ceremony.

16. WithTea

WithTea Majority Stock Holder

Request permission to board.

17. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

@Sommerswerd
    What is the status of the team pitboss game?

@All the new members
    Welcome to team Amazon!

18. remake20

remake20 :)

Welcome to the mighty AMAZONS. I hope that Sommer will not mind me doing this for him. First we drink :beer: :cheers:. Oh yeah, and the party [party] :band:.
    We party like... well... like AMAZONS the bestest party-ers in the world. Then after about 3 hours of awesome partyin' and after it gets dark we have fireworks.

Then everyone sits down to wait for Dianna, but then we get a surprise visitor.

Everyone flees in terror.

"Oh no! the bigfoot has Sommerswerd." Then only the bravest AMAZONS go after it. The chase it by many different uses of transportation, like this:

Then after they chase him back to the AMAZON camp, this happens:

Incase you AMAZONS can't read it, she says, "Get the **** outa' here."

Everyone cheers, and then:

The bigfoot drops sommerswerd and Diana chases it into the woods. Everyone agrees it was the weirdest ceremony yet. Then we take our newest member (With Tea) and do this to him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8bVx43qlHo

19. Sommerswerd

No problem R20... in fact, you can take over doing ALL of them if you like, its great fun! Just be sure to do them in a timely manner... We don't want any AMAZONs feeling left out.:goodjob:

Permission granted. Hope you enjoyed your welcome ceremony... but it is not done yet! (see below)

There were some technical difficulties early on (ie. I could not get my no-ip.com address to work properly). Now I would like to see if more of our new team mates want to join the Team pitboss. So first, give me time to work out the IP issue, then we can open the game up to the whole (larger) AMAZON family.

I don't mind at all R20... It was a fine ceremony... Only you forgot the MOST important part. :eek:

Diana finally gets around to giving WithTea the golden rope...
    Officially welcoming WithTea as the newest AMAZON.

20. Quaczar

Quaczar Chieftain

Never done a Demogame before but it seems like something fun to do. Requesting permission to join the AMAZONs