Team CFC: Folding@Home project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody answered my question. Why can't I get the program to remember that I am ggganz of TeamCFC?

What is your Operating System and what version of F@H do you have? Graphic or Text?

I've joined in on this, looks like a nice way to use all of the crappy computer-power i have.

Well, mine can run, but it just doesn't know that I'm on TeamCFC, it says Anonymous (Team 0). Ur gonna get mad at me for not contributing!! :(

Have you tried the graphic version? It remembers my Username and Team #.

Although I vaguely remember the first WU I do doesn't count towards the team. I'm waiting to see if my latest completed WU is added.

I just downloaded and installed the program. I've done it before, but for some reason I have always ended up deleting it.

Maybe if I post you guys can force me to keep it installed.

Well, mine can run, but it just doesn't know that I'm on TeamCFC, it says Anonymous (Team 0). Ur gonna get mad at me for not contributing!! :(

Well, did you enter your #id and team CFC #id (47958) in the configuration ?
That would explain why you're not counted in the team...

EDIT : Wait, you ARE in the team (currently at rank 135).

ggganz did produce three units at the beginning of December, but nothing since. My guess is those were done when the non-SMP client was running.

All right, I'm going to try to persuade my father to let me install this on his computer, I believe it is slightly faster than mine. He leaves it running about six hours of the day and he only plays solitaire on it.

I don't know how well it will fare since he has Windows Vista, but I'll give it a try.

Neat!

Wish i could make it work again...

True, i feel silly i can't get the damn thing to work.. i used to be in the top ten! (Well, obviously at one point i was numbero uno, but i held my ground for a long time)

Success!

I turned off the 'glass' effect of Windows and changed my display to 16-bit and I can now run the graphical version of F@H on my laptop!

Is it safe to keep my laptop running for hours on end if I am not using it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom