1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Terra Mirabilis v1.20b

A mod that reworks Natural Wonders in Civilization VI, and adds 17 new ones that include some old fa

1. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

Laurana Kanan likes this.
  2. racha

racha Chieftain

Am I the only one getting a graphical glitch with Motlatse Canyon since the last mod update? motlatse canyon.png

3. Sub6

Sub6 Chieftain

4. Deliverator

Thanks @Sub6. Will include in the next update.

5. Fenrisulfr

Fenrisulfr Chieftain

I'm having some trouble with the mod. When creating a game, it is crashing to the main menu (listing single player, multiplayer, etc.) It is the only one that is enabled, and the version is 1.0.0.216(332786).

Any suggestions on how I can fix it?

6. pokiehl

pokiehl Chieftain

Your game is not at the latest version. That's weird - both Steam and the Mac store update the game automatically so you shouldn't have an old version. Mods are always tested for the latest patch of the game.

7. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Queen's

That version is from Feb. 2018 - when R&F was first released. That's like four releases behind.
    Purchase the game? :rolleyes:

8. Fenrisulfr

Fenrisulfr Chieftain

Thank you for your help, I will update the version and see if that does it.

9. iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme Chieftain

I posted this on the steam workshop page before I realized this thread was here, but...

any idea why the Terra Mirabilis natural wonders are not triggering Sukritact Iceland's natural wonder major adjacency bonus?

A bit more detail here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/sukritacts-civarium.600296/page-11#post-15244439

thanks. Love this mod too! I love using natural wonders and some of the modeling (if that's the right word) on the Terra Mirabilis ones are beautiful

10. Deliverator

This looks like a LoadOrder issue. The LoadOrders specify the order in which Database changes are applied. Sukritact's Iceland has them all set to 100 but Terra Mirabilis has them all set high than that. This means that when all Modifiers for Suk's Iceland are set up the Terra Mirabilis Natural Wonders do not yet exist. I'm pretty we can bring them all down under 100 so that the Iceland abilities work with the Terra Mirabilis Natural Wonders.