1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Terra Mirabilis v2.07

A mod that reworks Natural Wonders in Civilization VI, and adds 17 new ones that include some old fa

1. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

Laurana Kanan likes this.
  2. racha

racha Chieftain

Am I the only one getting a graphical glitch with Motlatse Canyon since the last mod update? motlatse canyon.png

3. Sub6

Sub6 Chieftain

4. Deliverator

Thanks @Sub6. Will include in the next update.

Portinou likes this.
  5. Fenrisulfr

Fenrisulfr Chieftain

I'm having some trouble with the mod. When creating a game, it is crashing to the main menu (listing single player, multiplayer, etc.) It is the only one that is enabled, and the version is 1.0.0.216(332786).

Any suggestions on how I can fix it?

6. pokiehl

pokiehl Chieftain

Your game is not at the latest version. That's weird - both Steam and the Mac store update the game automatically so you shouldn't have an old version. Mods are always tested for the latest patch of the game.

7. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am.

That version is from Feb. 2018 - when R&F was first released. That's like four releases behind.
    Purchase the game? :rolleyes:

8. Fenrisulfr

Fenrisulfr Chieftain

Thank you for your help, I will update the version and see if that does it.

9. iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme Chieftain

I posted this on the steam workshop page before I realized this thread was here, but...

any idea why the Terra Mirabilis natural wonders are not triggering Sukritact Iceland's natural wonder major adjacency bonus?

A bit more detail here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/sukritacts-civarium.600296/page-11#post-15244439

thanks. Love this mod too! I love using natural wonders and some of the modeling (if that's the right word) on the Terra Mirabilis ones are beautiful

10. Deliverator

This looks like a LoadOrder issue. The LoadOrders specify the order in which Database changes are applied. Sukritact's Iceland has them all set to 100 but Terra Mirabilis has them all set high than that. This means that when all Modifiers for Suk's Iceland are set up the Terra Mirabilis Natural Wonders do not yet exist. I'm pretty we can bring them all down under 100 so that the Iceland abilities work with the Terra Mirabilis Natural Wonders.

11. iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme Chieftain

Seems you were right. I changed all of Iceland's load orders to 1000 so it loads last, and that seems to give me both adjacencies correctly (I tried in a new game with a Terra Mirablis wonder)

12. Deliverator

Thanks for letting me know. We will look to handle Suk's Iceland support in the Terra Mirabilis code.

13. thecraftybee

thecraftybee Chieftain

I've recently had the Bioluminescent Bay and Dallol wonders appear in my games. They look wonderful. However, they really make some of the old Civ V wonders appear blocky and unappealing. Are you considering updating some of the older ones? Gibraltar, Kailash, Kilimanjaro especially, and Potosi, Sinai and Old Faithful to a lesser extent, look out of place in the map, in my opinion. Otherwise, great mod, a must-have!

14. Sub6

Sub6 Chieftain

15. Dante Enoshima

Dante Enoshima Chieftain

Somewhere that only the desired one could enter
    Well, sorry for asking this, but i noticed that Japan doesn't have any NW at all ( I know that they at least have Kotoku-In, but i found that having no NW is kinda sad ). I also know that there's Mt. Fuji mod on steam.... but for some reason, i'm not gonna download it ( you guys already know why ). So.... can i ask at least 1 NW for Japan aside from Mt. Fuji?

I can provide some of NW infos that you can pick to be added ( assuming that my request is going to be accepted ) :

Chinoike Jigoku ( Hell Spring ) : https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/chinoike-jigoku
    Meoto Iwa : https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/meoto-iwa
    Tottori Sand Dunes : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottori_Sand_Dunes

If my request is gonna be rejected, i understand, and this mod is still dope as hell. Keep up the good work pals!

16. pokiehl

pokiehl Chieftain

Why wouldn't you subscribe to Mt. Fuji on Steam? It's a great mod by Sukritact.

17. Dante Enoshima

Dante Enoshima Chieftain

Now here's the thing : I'll let you guess. I want to get mods, but only from here. Steam won't let me. Guess why?

18. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am.

Because you have a pirated version of the game? :think:

19. Dante Enoshima

Dante Enoshima Chieftain

Well, this game is dope, and i do want to buy it, but $70 ( probably in promo, but the usual one could be at $90 ) game isn't something that i could buy right away. Plus, the GS expansion will come in February next year. So... yeah... ugh... sorry for having the pirated one right now.

20. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator