1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Terra Mirabilis v2.20

A mod that reworks Natural Wonders in Civilization VI, and adds 19 new ones that include some old fa

1. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

Sorry for the very slow response to this!

Kilimanjaro is actually base game, so can't do much about that one... :)

Kailash I'm fairly happy with actually, but I do want to improve Gibraltar by using a Decal rather than the Terrain ID Map system so that the edges are sharper.

Old Faithful might get included in a two tile Yellowstone with the Prismatic Spring - which an idea we've had for a bit.

Other than that I might tweak Sinai but not very high priority.

Meluhhan and qadams like this.
  2. thetableist

thetableist Chieftain

I'm sorry to dumb question but is it necessary for ownership of a natural wonder it be within the workable tiles? A city boundary expands beyond that at some point, so I wondering if it is within the city boundary does that count? Or only in three hex workable area?

3. Grathocke

Grathocke Marquis

I noticed that the Steam version is 2.09 and this one is 2.08. Should I stick with the Steam one? I prefer getting mods here.

4. Deliverator

[to_xp]Gekko likes this.
  5. Fenrisulfr

Fenrisulfr Chieftain

Hello, even with the recent patch, I am still having trouble with works lagging in the late game when using this mod. I hope a fix is in the pipeline.

6. Grathocke

Grathocke Marquis

The version in downloads is the same as the April one: v2.09

7. Fenrisulfr

Fenrisulfr Chieftain

Correct. That is why I said that "I hope a fix is in the pipeline."

8. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

But the game version has changed, and the fix was expected to come from the game's side.

Fenrisulfr likes this.
  9. Fenrisulfr

Fenrisulfr Chieftain

I hope that this mod is made serviceable; I enjoyed playing with it in games before they became unplayable.

10. Guynemer

Guynemer King

The mod works absolutely perfectly for me; did you subscribe via the Steam Workshop?

11. Grathocke

Grathocke Marquis

I play with the GiuseppiIII's Civilitatem Maxima version of this mod and it works perfectly for me as well.

12. Deliverator

The issue that is happening now is different from the issue that was happening before. The original issue was severe Builder lag in the later game - the newer issue seems to be a milder lag for all units. I've yet to investigate and analyse the latter issue following the June 2019 patch.

13. pramit

pramit Chieftain

is there any way to circumvent this bug by making changes in the game files like we did for the builder bug?

14. racha

racha Warlord

A fix for the current lag was posted on Steam in the TM comments by a user called Marton. Edit \Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Base\Assets\UI\Panels\UnitPanel.lua and find line 533, which should be:
    Code:
    bCanStart, tResults = UnitManager.CanStartOperation(pUnit, actionHash, nil, tParameters, true);
    Change true to false and save the file. I play on larger-than-huge maps and haven't had an issue since doing this. After doing this, when you select a builder and mouse over any of the improvements the tool tip no longer shows the resulting yields. IMHO, that's a small price to pay for no lag.

15. Deliverator

16. Deliverator

With the 2.10 version just uploaded, hacking the base game file should no longer be necessary. It turned out with bodged the override fix in the first place but this should now be fixed in v2.10.

We override that particular function here:
    https://github.com/deliverator23/Te...Mod/Core/Utilities/Interface/TM_UnitPanel.lua

For the record Marton's fix was originally discovered by me back in March! I just failed to implement it properly. Must of been having a bad day!

[to_xp]Gekko and racha like this.
  17. racha

racha Warlord

So you're saying Deliverator... delivers? :)

18. MiAMi

MiAMi Chieftain

If anyone is interested, the attachment contains slightly corrected Russian localization. Fixed a few typos, omitted parts of the description, as well as terminology and writing style aligned with the original game. Quotes and the historical context of civilopedia are left unchanged.
    Upd: Fixed typos in the description for BIOLUMINESCENT BAY

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  19. Das Capitolin

Das Capitolin Warlord

Help me to understand. Are you saying that the reason my large games have slowed down to cold tar is (was) because of this mod?

On the bright side, version 2.10 seems to have solved that problem now.

20. pramit

pramit Chieftain

I am still having the builder lag, even with v2.10. I have attaching the modding log

Attached Files: