TerraNES: The Civil Experiment

OOC: not quite. more like shooting it with a flamethrower. I CAN beat him if pressed, or at least make this conflict Very very bloody. with very little beneficial gain for his effort. quite easily to.

IC: at least be civil. oh, and we suggest the throryn be your next target. they are quite exausted by their long war with us.

OOC: hmm these will be interesting orders.

Who is that directed to?..

As a player, and as per your treaty, he can send orders this turn for them if he wishes pertaining to your limitations, or say that his tenure as Makedonia is as a guest player and thus join for another nation.

That said, he actually roleplayed rather close to my notes with his own twists. Pleased, I am. :D

The problem being that all of his moves have to be OK'd by me. Plus, I have a need for his armies.

I will take the lands adjacent to the Bosporus Straight. Makedonia will become a vassal in the empire with full autonomy under the conditions that other kingdoms have been absorbed. Your monarch is below the Highking. Your nation is part of the empire and pays tribute. Your armies are mine to command. When I do not request them you may use your armies to conquer neighbors that are not under the empire.
Highprincedom Vassalage:
1) Full Autonomy when not requested
2) Part of the Empire (as a High Prince of War, I presume)
3) Pays Tribute (as taxes?)
4) Armies are his to command
5) His to conquer neighbors if not requested
Unless you confiscate all his income and all his armies this turn, he still has actions available. Point 1 makes it that, even if TerrisH isn't playing, I would have Makedonia on the map for at least 2 more turns for their rather different status to the other High princedoms you made. (Troy, Trezbond, Keres)

OOC: I do get to send in orders, for this turn. in which I surrender to you and give you control. I will detail how I surrender to you (which is exactly your terms), what to do in case of back-stabs by you concerning the surrendering. a few notes and evolutions of Exnotism in the area, which was the reason I claimed them in the first place. plans for the war with Thyoron up until the point where the news I surrendered to you reaches the area. and a few other tidbits.
Won't touch the EP, so you will have it to spend if Terrance will allow it. thought I would like 2 EP to spend if you will allow it, to spend on spreading Exnot related stuff/influence. If Terrance won't allow you to spend the EP this turn, I will spend it however you request.

Lucky:
armies are your to control past the point of surrender. I'll make sure you get a copy of what I do beforehand after I write them up tomorrow. and put such a command in my orders.

would like to know what you want me to spend on.. and if you have any plans for Exnotism, so I can try not to overstep them. and where I can reference / get information on your other religion so I can merge Exnotism into it a bit in my plans.

To: Members of the Faith
CC: Armorican Heretics, Wesfrenks

The Armorican heretic is an enemy of the Faith. His unjust war against us endangers the unity of the faith, and as he seeks to ferment war between its members, he will weaken the integrity of the movement. We must all serve the gods as one, or fail in the attempt. What the Armorican heretic desires above all else is a schism within the Faith, that he may use to destroy us! We consider this proposition of war between the Armorican heretic, and our just, devoted followers of the Faith, of primary importance to the proposed conference. We demand that the Armoricans offer just explanation as to why they should seek to weaken the Faith for their own purposes, and why this should be permitted by their fellow believers.

We ask of you all to stand, and refuse to accept this heretical, destructive behavior. This is not a power struggle, it is a schism. The heretics and outsiders must be destroyed, for the good of the whole.

There's all sorts of weird variants of Kitabilism, of course, so the Kitabilism in Anatolia might be quite strange indeed. For example, Hyakkids and people influenced by our philosophies tend to place Tarias/Takarzi at the head of the Pantheon, at the expense of the other gods.

Top Bottom