"That One"

Supr49er

2011 Thunderfall Cup
What do you make of John McCain referring to Barack Obama as "that one"?

Whats more interesting is when he said "My Fellow Prisoners" instead of Americans today. McCain seems exhausted.

I don't think much of it. It would have worked better though if he had referred to himself as "this one" instead of simply "me."

Didnt hear it as I only watched for a half hour drifting in and out of sleep.

I have heard a lot of people talking about it....I would have figured more would have been said when McCain said obama and his cronies.

What do you make of John McCain referring to Barack Obama as "that one"?

That of the two Senators, he was indicating the other one.

... I still find it rather humourous. See sig.

It could mean that Senator, that democrat, that guy, that boy, that N-word, McCain left it open to interpretation, which he shouldn't have done.

I thought it was just a condescending remark from a mean old man, nothing more. McCain has lost both these debates because he is snarly.

It was totally, absolutely racist in every conceivable way. Whitey always keepin' a brother down.

Honestly, that one? That doesn't mean sh*t! It's not like he said; "That little black boy over there, who should get back to pickin' some dang cotton dagnabbit!"

It was totally, absolutely racist in every conceivable way. Whitey always keepin' a brother down.

Honestly, that one? That doesn't mean sh*t! It's not like he said; "That little black boy over there, who should get back to pickin' some dang cotton dagnabbit!"

No, you said that, McCain was probably thinking it.

Top Bottom