The 65-Civ Mod!

AlCosta15 said:
the problem is...at this point only 18 civs are allowed on the map.
At this point, the point of this mod is to allow the player to have the option of picking 65 civs instead of 18. I could also make a couple of earth maps with the preplaced positions.

The CPU can handle it. We've seen it in Rhye's of Civilization. It will be a struggle for survival.

I might be misinformed, but I think there cannot be 65 civs on a Huge map. Or there is a way to create an incredibly extremely gigantic map which is sufficient for such a whopping number of civs.

Pooks, both of those are good choices. Personally, I think we should do Augustus (Octavian).

About the map, yeah you're right. At the moment I will do a series of maps with correct starting positions.

Hopefully with SDK, there will be a way to make more civs allowed.

I think I would be great with 65 civ on a huge map. then there would more competition of the land, i think its to easy to get a large nation nowadays:p

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but I would like to throw my vote at instead of putting in the Huns put in the Magyars. One has already been created here and it is a very good one. No LH has been made yet, but it is still good.

Halmboy, lets hope we can get large number of civs then.

As of Huns and Magyars, it's looking as if netheir of them are going to make it in now, so I dont think we need to worry about them. Anyway, thanks for the idea.

Octavian and caesar sounds good, what else..?

aggressive should be "forbidden" for any roman leader, or else the preatorian would be an awesome UU!!!

what about expansive and organised?

1 more night till Roman voting ends. Octavian should win at this point. I think Caesar should be aggresive. He was in real life.

Will each of the civs have their own distinct units? I don't mean a particular unit available only to that civ, but for instance each civ would have its own different looking unit. You would be able to tell to what Civ any unit belongs to just by looking at the way it's dressed. Each civ would have a distinct-looking worker, explorer, pikeman, etc since each would have a different dress style or just the colors of their uniforms would be different, instead of all the pikemen on the map looking the same. Capiche?

Crossbowman, Quebec would be nice but theirs a lot of opposition to it.
Jcikal, you mean flavor units. Yeah that would be cool. But, if I did that, it would be in a later edition.

Octavian wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!:crazyeye: :crazyeye:
Ok, anyone want to volunteer do a leaderhead?

i'd rather it be 3d, but it doesn't have to be.
Bavaria is linked with Germany.

Top Bottom