The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wotcha mean by "scrub", scrub? :mischief:

The good news is, the wiki was (and at last check still is) back up, long enough for me to do a data dump, so if Wikkii goes down for good we have a salvageable archive. The best alternative I've found so far is ShoutWiki, which has an up-to-date platform and account controls. It's somewhat vague on how it actually manages its farm, though, so once I have more time I'll make proper inquiries with the staff as to its features, especially regarding file hosting. It also suffered two extended outages in 2011-12, but at least its staff actually purports to be responsive.

The bad news is, I've got to make an out-of-town trip at the end of the week, so I'll likely be out of the loop on Thursday and Friday. It's not a huge deal, and I planned to tally the vote after seven days anyway, but it means more obstructions on my end comic-wise, and I was really hoping I'd have most of my stragglers dealt with by now.

P.S.: Overhauling the article on the Hacker is like running the bloody marathon.

Hey, what image hosting site should I use?
I strongly recommend imgur. Or if you have a DeviantArt account, you can use that too.

Stay away from imageshack, unless you like having upload limits.

Sorry for double posting, but, let me get this straight, DYOS XII has to do with the government taking away our internet, right?

Or severely limiting it, that's right.

Or extending police power to the point you can be arrested for like, anything.

So, here are our running tallies:

Rules
Y: 4 (+2), N: 0

Consul
Thorvald 5
tailless 3
CG 2
1 vote for Styles as First Lady

Name
4 for Just Plain DYOS,
1 for XII

DRAW Thine Orthodox Story!

DRAW Your Own Dutch Reformed Story!

DRAW Your Own Story XII the Pious

DYOS: Postmodern Joogalish

The Adventures of Harold James Dyos

DRAW Thine Orthodox Story!

DRAW Your Own Dutch Reformed Story!

DRAW Your Own Story XII the Pious

DYOS: Postmodern Joogalish

The Adventures of Harold James Dyos

DRAW Your Own Story XI II: Electric Boogaloo?

DYOS: A New Hope

Later Amended to DYOS XII: Episode IV: A New Hope because of prequels

DYOS XII: Let's stop the spam before Thorvald calls the mods.

I would like to see the 12 appended on the title. Even if its not, I'm still gonna call it DYOS 12.

My Little DYOS XII

NO!!!!

2 Fast 2 Furious

12YOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom