• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Final Countdown

Mosher

Mushroom dad

The premise of this IOT is simple: one player will receive 100 nuclear weapons. His identity will, naturally, be kept secret. On the tenth turn, all of those nuclear weapons will be launched. It is the job of the players to build up an army and invade the nation that houses the nuclear weapons before time runs out.

You can claim one province, and you start off with 5 armies. Use these armies to expand. Each province nets you +1 gold. Armies and navies both cost 2 gold. One navy can ferry one army.

That's it for rules! The rest of this game is to figure out who has the nukes; anything goes in the game of diplomacy.

Please note that if the person carrying the nuclear weapons reveals it publically I reserve the right to hand them over to someone else.

We'll be using the Iron & Blood map:
Spoiler :

Partitionaia

$5 I am invaded Turn 1.

Joining as the Confucian Theocracy of Palermostan.

I will take Siberia as my (first) capital.

All hail the second U.S.S.R!

Colour: RED!

Joining as Oz.

Will neutral territories be defended?

Joining as the Saharan Sultanate (Chad).

No, I don't care that only half of Chad is in the Sahara. :p

Will neutral territories be defended?

Joining as the Saharan Sultanate (Chad).

No, I don't care that only half of Chad is in the Sahara. :p

Nope, territories won't be defended. You can just waltz right in.

Joining as Madagascar.

Attachments

• afagagag.jpg
    afagagag.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 247
I'll give this till Wedsnday evening, then we'll start.

Notees about Talibani Law:

We are VERY conservative. In that women who show their legs are stoned as adulteresses. Adultery is punishable by death, but rape (By males against females) is legal. The only religions allowed are Christianity (Only the Catholic and Orthodox Churches allowed), Judaism, and of course, the glorious religion of Islam. Muslims are the only ones who can vote, and only Imams can run for office. The penalty for blasphemy of Allah or Muhammad is death, as well as violating of Mosaic or Qu'ranic Law.

Turks uber ailles

Turn Zero: 10 turns remaining

Spoiler :

Build an army, attack Balkans, Caucasus, Syria, and Iraq with one army each. Attack Iraq with two.

Top Bottom