The Forum Games Catalogue/Information Thread

You have to wait, Earthling's about to launch one of his own and there's not that many people around to play all games at once.

Yeah, really sorry to make folks wait. Actually I got in before Zack and choxorn working on a Star Wars game I believe because with mine, well, inspiration struck and I could write it all out in about a week and I've had over a month now to refine it, and they were generous in letting me even go ahead. I'll do my part to attract and keep great folks around this community though - the CFC boards are great imo but maybe we're a little smaller too - folks seem up to their ears in games as has been said.

Gah, I forgot to put up the signup topic.

If I find time today (likely not) i'll put it up. If not, Tomorow.

It will be a mafia game unlike any you have ever seen before...(large)

As for the waiting thing, yup, I implied that, but didn't make it clear enough. Back in the recently deceased queue we had, I was at number 12 or so. Now i'm next in line to host.

(to those who know, especially if I do the riftwar again. maybe this time people would get into their roles >_>

The options are: Either of my first two games, which were sub standard, Fight for Inishmore, Riftwar, Revenge of Inishmore.)

It will be a mafia game unlike any you have ever seen before...(large)

As for the waiting thing, yup, I implied that, but didn't make it clear enough. Back in the recently deceased queue we had, I was at number 12 or so. Now i'm next in line to host.

(to those who know, especially if I do the riftwar again. maybe this time people would get into their roles >_>

The options are: Either of my first two games, which were sub standard, Fight for Inishmore, Riftwar, Revenge of Inishmore.)
At the org, you mean?

Yeah, there's a long queue here. Earthling's up now, then Zack and me (Hey, Zack, where's that background info you were going to send me? :mischief:), and I think Ras and Love had ideas for a large mafia game, too.

Hey, since were all starting mafia games, I want in on this action.

I had been planing a large TF2 based mafia game a while ago, partially to experiment with various roles. I had a few of the roles done and some rules and back story, but never actually got it off the ground. Since we're all doing it though, it seems like the perfect time to pick it up again.

It's probably a good thing that I have a few people in front of me though, I still have a lot of work to do.

^That's the que for big mafia games right? Not small.

Anyway I hope to get the sign-up thread ready today. There will be 16 spots(may seem little, but I think the variant will balance out the small number) but if more people are willing to join, I will rebalance the roles. (not that hard actually, just make kills more likelier to happen)

Alright.

I think Mafia games need their own thread (much like the NotW Information Thread), and I would be willing to make a Mafia Game Information Thread if everyone thinks that's a good idea.

sorry I started a roll to dodge game but I did not know that I was supposed to ask here first

You don't have to ask here first, just tell us so we can add it to the list. Speaking of which, it's massively out of date due to Catharsis's 3-month vacation.

I think somebody should host another Snakes & Foxes game.

Top Bottom