The Giant WW1 Thread

All of the fighters, the bombers work fine. The links in the database work fine though.

Okay I got them all fixed now. This is why I hated my FORTRAN, PASCAL, C, C++ class. 1 little typo and the program never worked. I missed the : after the Http in the fighter's download paths.

I want to say thanks to you ! All the incredible amount of time ,efforts and Brain you have put into your contributions has given me an awesome amount of FUN ! Without you my games would only be filled with crappy C&P Jobs. It was mainly you ,who has keep my Train running. In the moment I really consider quitting too !:sad:

On my threads you will always be welcome !

I WILL MISS YOU !

I want to say thanks to you ! All the incredible amount of time ,efforts and Brain you have put into your contributions has given me an awesome amount of FUN ! Without you my games would only be filled with crappy C&P Jobs. It was mainly you ,who has keep my Train running. In the moment I really consider quitting too !:sad:

On my threads you will always be welcome !

I WILL MISS YOU !

Seconded.

The post 1850s era of my mod couldn't be imagined without Wyrm's units, not to speak of 20th century mods. Without Wyrm, there would be no TCW, no AoI, no TGW or HoF or WW2 mod as we know it. He may be a dick sometimes, to quote his own words, but he's a genius, too. I know that there are many spoiled kids here at CFC that never show appreciation, but I hope this will not his last unit. But RL comes first.

Take your time bud and THANKS.

I think it's probably needless for me to say but, nevertheless, I'm seriously bummed by this.

Wyrm, there are o/l & r/l communities - but they're both real. Consider our collective sorrow at SpacerOne's passing. Whatever help might be given - consider the dozens of positive references you could get from here for your graphics skills and teaching abilities - just ask.

Come back when you can, Amigo.

Wishing You ALL The Best,

Oz

On behalf of the indebted masses too terrified to address you by name:

There's a dedication that most people outside your close circle of friends are likely unaware of. You certainly didn't strive to be a populist. You stated once before that it's been years since you even played Civ3. And yet, behind the granite exterior is a craftsman who genuinely cares for the fruits of his pains; a modder incarnation of Chef!, if you will.
You have left a legacy not easily matched, if matchable at all. The Post-Industrial era practically belongs to your handiwork. C&C has many prolific artists, but precious few who, loved or hated, command such respect as yourself.

Best of luck in your future endeavours, and may the wind be at your back.

Two more, just waiting for the sounds.

Damn my civ brothers, I remember a civ2 scenario I really loved. It was played out in the 1920's, and I've been wanting to recreate it for Civ3 ever since. These new units are a really good reason to try. :D

Thank you, Wyrmshadow.

Top Bottom