The Great Imperium Offtopicum Megacampaign

Okay looks like it's TOG at 5 to 2.

The Old Gods? Viking hour? Oh I would love to play some Danish thing at that point... Still, possibly not.

Are we allowed to do Ruler Designer stuff? I would love to to start from the part of Germany I come from, as a minor vassal too, with my old last name. If not, might join and start there anyways. Even if I don't have time ;_;

I think I'd love to jump in as Italy :)

Is being Karling ok? If not, I could do custom ruler

I don't see the appeal of being a Karling. It's so much more fun to destroy their entire line.

I asked tyo and the only thing he said no to was RD.

What's RD? Ruler Designer? So we aren't doing custom rulers? :)

Yeah, presumably because it'd start a genetics arms race

The Norse will unite!

My will for the union of the Vikings! Together we will make all follow Odin!

I don't mind at all, even though my choice would have everything to do with roleplay and nothing to do with anything else. :p

I'll figure out what to use at some point. I'm still completely new at CK2, so, yea.

First session will be next Saturday, from 2 or 3pm EST to 5 or 6pm EST. We'll be playing at TOG's start date. I'd appreciate if everyone who plans to attend post that intent below this post, even if you've expressed interest earlier. This is just so I have a quick and easy reference for tracking who we will have in attendance.

Hm, I see it overlaps with the Pathfinder session. So may not make it after all.

I was planning playing a Schwabian minor. What's that area like in TOG?

Usually the pathfinder session ends around that time which is why I chose 2-3.

Ah, good thinking.

I just found out I have The Old Gods as dlc. I apparently bought all DLC a while ago, I forgot... While having played the game for 3 hours. Lol.

However I can't seem to get the game installed, the servers say they have issues right now. So I can't be specific about my pick of Swabian dynasty :( Not right now at least. I plan to download and figure out what to pick.

Just found out the location. I would like to play Duke Karl the Fat of Swabia, the vassal of East Francia, the province of Fürstenberg. Is this posisble? Has anyone else taken it?

Will you guys be posting updates and such? I don't own the games but I'm very interested in seeing the progression

I am in and I want to be someone in Germany (East Francia probably). What level of character really depends on everyone else' pick. Looks like we'll be neighbours Angst. :p

What is the proposed scheduled in Civilized Exact Time (or Central European Time, as some would have you believe)?

Top Bottom