The many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that humans would not have survived if it had not been for dogs? heard that somewhere and not sure if it true or not.

Some black gunk has appeared on parts of the rubber handle on my toothbrush (no-where near the part the goes into the mouth). What gives?

Before the smartass comments start, I go to the dentist regularly, I don't have oral hygiene problems and I wasn't eating anything that would have left the handle with black gunk on it.

There is black mold in the thing where you keep the toothbrush then. Not really to do with your oral hygene.
If the container is clean then wash your hands before brushing. :D

Is it true that humans would not have survived if it had not been for dogs? heard that somewhere and not sure if it true or not.
Definitely sounds true to me. Without dogs, cavemen wouldn't have had dishwashers to clean the dishes after meals. Without dishwashers, the nascent cavemen societies and civilizations would have collapsed into anarchy as they would have been forced to eat mastadon soup with their hands. You ever tried to eat soup with your hands? It just doesn't work very well and society wouldn't have been able to withstand that.

Are there any cultures that don't respect the idea of queues/lines?

What are good online radio stations for the weird and wonderful like crop circles, bigfoot, showers of cats and fish, ufo's and ghosts? i've heard of coast to coast but thats about it, anyone got any recommendations? :)

I've heard from my Spanish teacher that apparently down in Mexico, they've never heard of anything remotely close to lines :lol:

It's a 403 forbidden page.

When we were in Italy, we stopped into the McDonald's because it is the only reasonable place to get a soda. The "queue" was a mob, and unless you continually pushed forward, you were pushed back. My wife was even elbowed back by a nun!

I lost the questions-not-worth-their-own thread thread so could a moderator merge this when they find it? Thanks :)

But basically: My mom took the money out of my bank I was saving to order my webhosting but I got it back. On Monday or Tuesday Id like to get a prepaid credit card because I'm not 19 yet which is the age of contracts or whatever thats called and I cannot get a regular one. But for certain understandable reasons (those who know me will understand) I do not want it in her name. So do you have to be contract-age to get a prepaid credit card?

Another question: Its terribly warm in here (the sun comes directly through the window) so I opened the window. But now the wind is knocking down everything. Is there a way to keep that from happening while leaving the window open?

stick everything down with glue.

Use Linux instead!

EDIT: Or get some blinds maybe.

Block out the sun with a lunar array.

Does anybody know of a good website for quick recipes? Like the kind you'd make for quick lunches or dinners when you don't have a lot of time.

Also, is there a technical term or something to describe the phenomenon when it's raining but the sun's out at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom