The New AoK conversion collection

Aluminium,

I just thought up a practical use for the sheep in my Tweaked Out mod.

Since I already have an Israel Civ, I'll add a Judhaism tech that allows the construction of sheep, Tabernacles and the GW, Solomon's Temple.

Basically the sheep would have the "sacrifice" flag, and the Tabernacle (small hebrew altar/place of worship) would be like the sacrificial altars in the Mesoamerican and Age of Discovery conquests (except without the unhapiness, since this would not be a human sacrifice).

I'm taking a break from modding today, but I'll get started on those things maybe tomorrow, and upload the Tweaked Out v. 2.5 patch sometime next week.

How's that Idea sound?

not bad, i was thinking abot something like that but didn't know if id work. does the sheep have a death flic, i dont remember it went i downloaded it?

kulade said:
not bad, i was thinking abot something like that but didn't know if id work. does the sheep have a death flic, i dont remember it went i downloaded it?

Sure does, as well as all appropriate sounds. I'll add it (and a few other things) to the ol' Tweaked mod ASAP, but I'm really busy and have been only getting about 3 hours of sleep a night on average :sleep: , and need to catch up.

Hikaro-
Let me know how that works out. I too have added Solomon's Temple as a GW. I'm currently using sheep as a required resource to build it.

NateDawgNY said:
Hikaro-
Let me know how that works out. I too have added Solomon's Temple as a GW. I'm currently using sheep as a required resource to build it.

Do you have a link where I can get the GFX? That would save me a ton of work (already have ideas for the tabernacle)

Thanks. I'll see if I can get the update done by next week.

Seems like Steph got this new generation of CFCers spoiled. I remember back in the day, we were happy to get one unit converted from a game! Now they expected the whole game to be completed within days ;). We had to walk through the snow, too.
Awesome per-usual Aluminium. If you do convert another unit before going back to your personal MOD, may I suggest the Light Cavalry unit? I noticed those who converted units from AoK seem to skip over this unit. True, it looks quite similar to the Hussar, but yet at the same time it leans to the generic side and is therefore more widely usable. Another suggestion for a conversion would be the Magundai, which I believe are Resources #779, #782, #785, #788, #789, #792, and #795.

Oh well, the workers. It was requested already some times ago. And I think, I will make it in the near future. Do we need the female version too?

@PCHighway
Mounted Scout and Light Cavalry will come sooner or later. The Magundai is one of the hard-to-make units (because of the black horse). But I want it too. So it isn't improbable that it comes sometime ;).

Top Bottom