The New AoK conversion collection

How will this Ram best be used ???

The very idea was to down gates and walls. Civ3 hasn't anything special.

Any suggestions how to set it up in Civ3 ??

Thanks
Cemo

for knocking things down.. i can only see some massive pillaging it can do in game.

otherwise no.

just make it a standard attack unit of some sort... say +3 hp?

Aluminium said:
Oh well, the workers. It was requested already some times ago. And I think, I will make it in the near future. Do we need the female version too?

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Heck Yeah!

The female worker would go great with my female settlers in my Final Fantasy mod, not to mention the others who want a non-pr0n Amazon civ. Besides that, the "hunter" animations with the bow could be used for an Amazon Longbowmaiden. (or the upgrade for the archers in my Final fantasy mod... all the ranged units are female, and I have one for each era, but the middle ages).

That battering ram is awesome- I think I'll set it up as a tank unit with really high attack, low defense- thanks again for the conversion.

!!!Saboteur!!!

mine only pillages... + hidden id...

so they are like suicide bombers too?

btw, when will you resize the haliberdier (it is shorter/smaller than civ. pikeman)?

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
In my AOK: The Conquerors, that units called a Petard.(I always confused the name and called it a Picard :lol: I wonder what Patrick Stuart would think of that one eh?)

You're half right. It was added in Conquerors as the Petard, but It was already in AoK as a cheat unit with different stats.

Aluminuim,

You AoK units are excelent.:D Good job. Always a big fan of Age of Empires. Also of Civ, now they are 1...:D

For a scenerio I am making (its a Middle Ages one) I am so far using a total of 17 units and counting. But I see you don't have the Long swordsman or the Two-handed swordsmen. Are you going to make those soon. They would be great for my scenerio...:D Then that would bring my total up to 19.

Thanks for all the units..:D

Keep up the good work....

- TP

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
In my AOK: The Conquerors, that units called a Petard.(I always confused the name and called it a Picard :lol: I wonder what Patrick Stuart would think of that one eh?)

Actually, the Saboteur unit is about twice as strong as the Petard.

Is it okay if I make some requests?

- Furious the Monkey Boy
- COBRA (it's from the "how do you turn this on" cheat)

Mewtarthio said:
Actually, the Saboteur unit is about twice as strong as the Petard.

Is it okay if I make some requests?

- Furious the Monkey Boy
- COBRA (it's from the "how do you turn this on" cheat)

And the TURKEY!

The Saboteur is a hero version of the petard. It appears in one of the campaigns (or one of the conquerors missions) as a Japanese unit (I think) that blows a hole in a wall for you. It moves much faster than a petard and does twice the damage.
Saboteurs are also commonly used in custom scenarios as bonus units.

(If you go into the map editor you'll find the saboteur listed under hero units)

Top Bottom