The New AoK conversion collection

Welcome to CFC Orlen! :)

Mewtarthio said:
Is it okay if I make some requests?
Certainly. But I can't make promises. It's a matter of luck. Some requester get it fast (like truckingpete), others wait for months ;). Sorry for the latter group, but there is sooooooooo much work. :sad:

The monkey boy is principally finished. But what was COBRA?

@goldflash
Do you know that turkeys are dangerous salmonella carrier?

Thanks Aluminium, I am using some of these units well a lot knid of in my scenerio I am amking called the Hundred Years' War.

Thanks again...

Keep up the good work...:D :goodjob:

- TP

PS - COBRA was that blue car that shot bullet like think out. AKA Cobra Car...:D

Great collection of Units.

Amazing Aluminium! I'm using almost all of these in my mod. Did I say that already?

I really like your man-at-arms unit, but I've noticed that the "default" flic is the same as "fidget", and I REALLY would like you to change it, to, for instance, the last image of the "run" flic. I already have the pcx images, but I don't know how to join them into one flic, so, if you could do it... :D

http://www.4shared.com/rar/-Cyl2BKv/PCX.html?

I'd thank you if you at least answer to my request, even if you are not making the flc, but thank you anyway.
PD: sorry about my horrible English, but it's not my matter language

Did you realise you revived a thread that has been dead for eight years. There are a lot of people that ger realy anoid with that. I recoment that in the furure you look to see how old the thread is, I wont post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for three months or more. However, welcome to the comunity. I myself have recently returned.

There are a lot of people that ger realy anoid with that.

But they shouldn't as the forum rules don't back them up. Anyway, this particular request doesn't have a lot of chance to be fulfilled : as Saber Ridge pointed out, it's a 8 year old unit posted by a creator whose last visit on this forum was in 2009.

Blackhole, I'm afraid you'll have to learn to do it yourself.

Saber Ridge said:
Did you realise you revived a thread that has been dead for eight years. There are a lot of people that ger realy anoid with that. I recoment that in the furure you look to see how old the thread is, I wont post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for three months or more. However, welcome to the comunity. I myself have recently returned.

I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Supa said:
Blackhole, I'm afraid you'll have to learn to do it yourself.

Okay, but is there any tutorial of FLICster or something? (It's my last question in this post, don't worry)

It's a learning process, I know I did id myself years back. But as I said, welcome to Civ Fanatics, and thank god your interested in civ3, it keeps creaters pumping out new civ3 stuff for those of us that still mod it.

Top Bottom