The Olive Branch Thread

Also I apologize to the entire forum for my constant replacement of its with it's. My phone does that all on it's own and it drives me freaking nuts; as I'm sure it does for everyone else.

I'm not sure why I got on your ignore list @Farm Boy but I do apologize for any abrasiveness that led to the falling out.

Will someone else quote this and tag him so he sees it? Thanks
Link PM'd.

I've been an ass to several people. Not going to name names but over the years I've said some harsh things. I can say I'm not the same person I was but I'm actively trying to better myself. My views were based on being against semi-imaginary opponents just because someone (either online or offline) said something mean to me. 100% identity politics. Which gets even harder to justify when you realize Trump supporters have even more *******s than the anti-trump brigade.

I'm more rational now. I don't want people to suffer. I've said that as a self-defense mechanism to people who were mean to me, but I'm not even sure if I believed it myself. I've made some huge mistakes, both online and offline.

I think my trolling crossed the line with you at times caketastydelish and I wish to extend an Olive Branch.

Next time I'm in Dallas we should see each other at an Olive Garden. (I'm not completely joking)

go to a proper Trattoria, or else Nonna will be angry..

Has anybody ever felt any hostility towards me stronger than mild annoyance (which is a given)?

I can safely say that I never have been more mildly annoyed at anyone else.

If I say yes, do I get anything?
Yeah I'll get really passive aggressive and every time you disagree with me I'll say something like "oh here we go again! mr I-hate-snerk is on the warpath again. Well excuse me for existing!"

But you disagree with everything. You're always on the warpath so no one can take you seriously. ;)

The great question of OT is when will Snerk and Synsensa tie the knot. The less great question is who will ask me to be best man. There is no question that I will be best man, or there will be consequences.

Top Bottom