The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

Is it Crusade? I don't want to be orthodox anymore!

Btw, Kazan was german. And mongols didn't invade in it.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 369
A bit weird europe:

So, let's see... Spain didn't stop in Flanders, Turkish cannons didn't get stuck on rough terrain while on the way to Vienna, the French King couldn't efford to pay the Vikings to leave France and the Mongols failed to raze Kiev?

That Europe is a compilation of what ifs.

And What the hell are the Spanish doing in Ragusa ????

Playing Phonecia, it's coming time to fight Rome, so my stacks of mercenaries are on boats ready to react to the Roman UP spawn. The turn after the DoW the spawn is 2 tile SW of a barbarian controlled Babylon. The stack moves against Babylon instead of my capital and barely takes the city meaning I can just invaded Pompeii without any worries and they collapse a couple turns after Rome fell.

Playing Phonecia, it's coming time to fight Rome, so my stacks of mercenaries are on boats ready to react to the Roman UP spawn. The turn after the DoW the spawn is 2 tile SW of a barbarian controlled Babylon. The stack moves against Babylon instead of my capital and barely takes the city meaning I can just invaded Pompeii without any worries and they collapse a couple turns after Rome fell.

Sometimes, the AI can be really stupid. Like this.

And What the hell are the Spanish doing in Ragusa ????

i just played a game as russia where spain marched a stack of catapults and knights across the hre to attempt to take tallin. after i annihilated their stack which sat through general winter for four turns dropping my culture defense, they would only sue for peace if I gave them kiev.

in their defense, i think some one was bribing civs to attack me because i got a couple weird dows that game. vikings dowed then sent single bombards against me. then my greatest trading partner mughals dowed out of nowhere

It's the Ghaznavids!

It's a bug, grue. I've already posted a similar picture here about a month ago ;)

I think that's the third most unlikely civ to conquer that city, after Phoenicia and Babylon.

Cultural diversity?

-Six- nations in Egypt. Good gracious.

Yup :p

Mamluk sultanate collapsed and left a lot of indies behind.

Iran/Persia (never collapsed) originally conquered Al-Eskandirya, Rufah and Tell el El Dab'a, but then lost them to an Arab invasion. Ethiopia used to be British, and they probably used it as a stepping-stone to Luxor. France seems to just have conquered the independent city on the West. I have no clue how Italy got there.

Mali and Mughals (+ Persia, Mughal's vassal) dogpiled Arabia: Mughals conquered the two eastern cities and gifted Alexandria back to Persia.

In the second picture, is that the Thai in northern China? And is that Prussia AI? If so, both very impressive.

Yup, that's the Thai, deciding that the Silk Road cities would be a very nice addition to their empire :p

And that's indeed the Prussians (on Viceroy!), I don't want to know what would've happened if I didn't kill their stacks ( I killed 40 or so infantry in 10 turns, + cannons and cavalries). France and Japan are their vassals.

I think it's obvious who I am, by the way, if you take a close look at the picture, as it's impossible for the AI to do what I did (or rather, what I didn't).

Top Bottom