The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

WTF! Just noticed the Dutch have settled in the Ukrain... what's up with that...
Nope that is me as russia, vanilla so russia is orange.
Edit: Sorry, didn't realize someone already answered the question.

Anyway once i either win or lose i'll tell you exactly what happend with the replay.

Milan was captured by greece, and Constaninople by rome.
Aquelia was razed by the barbs.
Then athens was captured by rome.
Meanwhile egypt, persia and india and china are all about the same size and are peacefully watching the Greco roman drama.
After greece collapses, milan remains barbarian and the world is relatively peaceful, with 5 wonders being built in 5 turns.
Then in 470, rather close to the real date of the fall, rome is razed, along with roman carthage and aquelia and few turns earlier.
No rome rome clings on to life till 530, when Athens becomes idependent.
590: Rome finnaly falls, Leaving europe completely empty for all sorts of shenanigans.
750: France spawns in Bavaria. Plain and simple.
800: Bordeaux or Burgidala was captured by spain.
870: It appears as if paris flipped to germany, because their is no "X has captured Y" it the messages.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0749.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0749.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 279
Off of a test Cordoba game for my SG

I played with Russian, when Islamic Mongolian Empire "descent into civil war". But, what did I seen in world editor?

I never seen Indians AI there :p

Attachments

• mongolia_zdobyta_przez_indie.jpg
    mongolia_zdobyta_przez_indie.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 1,075
What is it about Russia, Mongolia and Siberia which makes every AI want to conquer it?

Well, that was a fun 122 pages to read through. Sorry, but I don't have any images for you. However, playing as Persia, I did get FIVE vassal offers in one turn. Namely, India, Egypt, Greece, Ethiopia, and Arabia (who never got outside of their peninsula, due to some smart warring by me).

Two of them are dead now, and a third is Unstable-to-collapsing.

Spain just razed Singapore...

... and the same army that burned down Singapore made it to Qandahar.

Vikings almost beat me to capturing Arequipa.

China has both Qandahar and Bombay.

Germany launches a trans-Atlantic invasion and captured New York.

Angkor would be a better location for the Wat Preah Pisnulok. I called this as the "Hanoi Wat".

Vikings beat me to Djenne.

The Russian Navy miscalculated the route to Cuba.

The first time I've seen any AI to take over a one-tile island-city.

Russians take over Shiraz.

Never seen Egypt to go this far.

After taking over Congo, Benin was next for Spain.

AI Arabia's only known attempt to take over Iberia is sending a vassal to the congress.

In this one, Turkey settled southern Italy without trying to take over Greece. Mehmed must be afraid of Super Germany that just vassalized Arabia after capturing Benghazi and Alexandria.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot2092.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot2092.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 870
Spoiler :

Spain just razed Singapore...

... and the same army that burned down Singapore made it to Qandahar.

Vikings almost beat me to capturing Arequipa.

China has both Qandahar and Bombay.

Germany launches a trans-Atlantic invasion and captured New York.

Angkor would be a better location for the Wat Preah Pisnulok. I called this as the "Hanoi Wat".

Vikings beat me to Djenne.

The Russian Navy miscalculated the route to Cuba.

The first time I've seen any AI to take over a one-tile island-city.

Russians take over Shiraz.

Never seen Egypt to go this far.

After taking over Congo, Benin was next for Spain.

AI Arabia's only known attempt to take over Iberia is sending a vassal to the congress.

In this one, Turkey settled southern Italy without trying to take over Greece. Mehmed must be afraid of Super Germany that just vassalized Arabia after capturing Benghazi and Alexandria.

The biggest OMG is that you actually decided to settle Vinland as Portugal :crazyeye:

Mongols seemed to have skipped a war with Russia and captured an undefended indie city.

On a seperate note, has /anyone/ ever seen Mongols go this far on RFC?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0042.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0042.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 308
Yep. As Japan, they were my vassals and I used the city there as a launching point of my invasion of France.

I WB'd to check around, the rest was pretty usual. They had most of China, Mongolia, and Kazakhstan. However, I didn't check the middle-east nor souther Russia, so their's a chance they could be some armies there aswell.

If you're wondering why Russia has Constinople, it's because I gave it to them for peace. That indie army to the bottom left used to be mine...yeah.

I've lost internet for a while, but I'm back with something I recently discovered for the first time in RFC (Rand), after having played it many times since the first releases.

Civ4ScreenShot0034.JPG

A free worker from a goodie hut?

Anyone ever had a free worker or even settler from a goodie hut in any of the official Rhye (TM) Mods?

Top Bottom