The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

Which we are still waiting for the sequel of!

I once had the craziest game, America conquered France while France conquered the American mainland. in the end America's capital was Bordeaux and France's capital was Philadelphia.

Not too "OMG", but still here's American Bordeaux.

Has anyone else had this happen?

I have had American Paris... I think that they had Bordeaux at one time but I won it from them in a congress.

Has anyone else noticed how often persia settles sri lanka?
Nope. I hadn't noticed. M<ine for Persia though was:
Have any of you noticed how often Persia takes Korea((When Korea was an independent))

Most games I play that last until the modern era, f persia survives, then they have this random colony in Sri Lanka. Maybe they just settle the first island they run into, since they sometimes (but rarely) settle madagascar as well in my games.

Another Mali conquest from the same game, but this time in Persia.

Spoiler :

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ROME IS DEAD!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Just out of curiosity, who made Rome decend into civil war? (So that next time I play, I can crush their puny, insignificant empire while playing as Rome!!!!!! AAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!) ah... -ahem- yeah...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ROME IS DEAD!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Just out of curiosity, who made Rome decend into civil war? (So that next time I play, I can crush their puny, insignificant empire while playing as Rome!!!!!! AAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!) ah... -ahem- yeah...

I've never seen a live Rome in any of my games except for the ones where I'm playing as them.

Nazism, Islam, same thing. Just ask the Tea Party.

I've never seen a live Rome in any of my games except for the ones where I'm playing as them.

-sigh- This, unfortunately, is true. I have heard that Rome does a lot better on the updated RFC, but as I just updated it, I have not had a chance to test that.

But all the same, I MUST AVENGE ROME!!!!!:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

Posted this one in the DoC OMG Thread but thought people here might want to see this too.

Good for Ireland, although I don't know what they're going to do with the Ulster spot being desert and all.

Ireland should get it's own civ when Leoreth is finished with everything else in DoC. Just for the lulz, and because Ireland is awesome.

Playable Celtia plus respawn? :p

Top Bottom