Carthagistan

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0600.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0600.JPG
    230 KB · Views: 1,258
  • Civ4ScreenShot0250.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0250.JPG
    244.4 KB · Views: 1,274
I think its the first time Ive seen Carthage survive this long, so I don't know if they become expansionist like this. I like the way you can see the Greek elephant honing in on the other indies while the indy Indians have their eyes on Kabura

Frankfurt already razed in a 600AD Emperor France start. I got a free horse archer. Dunno who did it for sure. Must be the indies.
Spoiler :

Looks like Izzy stole my UP! All the Euros were +3 or +4 with me, but still cautious. Whereas with Spain almost all of them were +1 and still pleased!
Spoiler :

What is the point of putting the archers there?

I had that once while playing RevDCM Earth 18civs[removes France, adds Vikings, some other changes] and I was Holy Rome. My borders extended up to 1 tile S of Scandinavia, so when I got that event they went to the Vikes:D

I've made no contact with China and they're on the other side of the world!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0117.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0117.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 508
he hitchhiked on the Silk road Caravans

Sorry for my pictures being bad quality, but as Turkey my culture spread into this German plot which happened to have iron :lol: , no iron for you, Germany.
View attachment 310848

Does the dead Babylon mean you had contact with Babylonia?
As the Ottomans? :eek:

In one of my recent RFC games as the Russians ( no picture, sadly) the French conquered the Inca and the Aztecs. Nothing unusual in that, but suddenly the natives and barbarians started to conquer it all back. Any idea how this might have happened?
(Native Mexico in 1800 AD ftw ;) It made an Aztec respawn possible)

In one of my recent RFC games as the Russians ( no picture, sadly) the French conquered the Inca and the Aztecs. Nothing unusual in that, but suddenly the natives and barbarians started to conquer it all back. Any idea how this might have happened?
(Native Mexico in 1800 AD ftw ;) It made an Aztec respawn possible)

I see Nieuw Amsterdam captured often.

I agree, i don't have screen but sometimes the game (i believe it mostly depends on "random factors") goes mad, and north america is literally full of natives, that are conquering everything back from England, French, sometimes there is so many of them they even kill the USA which starts with grenadiers :)) It's funny though especially if England and French are your enemies XD

Top Bottom