The Resource Mod

Will you continue to add new resources?

I can't pm the info, so here is what I have for the upcoming mod. Two files to skin so far. I got them from Camopedia.com. One is for a U.S. Desert Marine and the other is for a Saudi Infantry. Both use marines.kfm animation. There is also sort of a skinmaker I made similar to the flag buttonmaker. Making a layer over the old skin with the new pattern and pressing multiply in gimp for the top layer will make the skinmaker layer shine through for a rumpled clothing effect. THe saudi guy looks just like the skin, except with a different color uni. Same goes with the us green/desert marine from my book references. Just the US marine needs an M-16.

I can't pm the info, so here is what I have for the upcoming mod. Two files to skin so far. I got them from Camopedia.com. One is for a U.S. Desert Marine and the other is for a Saudi Infantry. Both use marines.kfm animation. There is also sort of a skinmaker I made similar to the flag buttonmaker. Making a layer over the old skin with the new pattern and pressing multiply in gimp for the top layer will make the skinmaker layer shine through for a rumpled clothing effect. THe saudi guy looks just like the skin, except with a different color uni. Same goes with the us green/desert marine from my book references. Just the US marine needs an M-16.
I set up a thread here

If y'all get a chance share your thoughts C2C in the community project forum.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=449
They are rapidly developing new resources and developing new ideas.
It's a great mod.

Going back through the thread to look for resources and i saw this which i didnt notice

Cumon man, idc if you talk about the mod like dancing hoskuld does but dont flat out advertise for another mod in some1 elses thread, its just cheesy man

Also @ Stolenrays, what do you think of this idea for a resource? Theres a honey resource in the database, but it looks like a worked one, i beleive its on a table, do you think you could whip up a nonworked one? It would just be like the apples/bananas or anything just hanging from a tree (a bee hive) i think itd be pretty cool to add

THe third sentance sounds like a plug. Otherwise I would say they are trying to merge ideas.

All ik is i wouldnt randomly going into some1 elses thread, having nothing to do with any conversation and just saying hey come help me with our mod, but ehh whatever

also check out that post again if you didnt notice i edited it

It's the same mod Dancing Hoskuld talked about
AFAIK they are adding all the suitable extra content they can find, including resources
So he was here for merging ideas

stolenrays credit goes to him I used Citrus as my base to make Bee Hive on a tree.

Do you like 1 or 2 just replace 1 with 2 if you like its in the folder with the xmls files

It's the same mod Dancing Hoskuld talked about
AFAIK they are adding all the suitable extra content they can find, including resources
So he was here for merging ideas

I am aware of the mod of course, but he didnt get specific and said its great to merge idea, and i can really help out c2c, he never said he can help out me, ehhh whatever you can naver win a battle against c2c:mad:

stolenrays credit goes to him I used Citrus as my base to make Bee Hive on a tree.

Do you like 1 or 2 just replace 1 with 2 if you like its in the folder with the xmls files

1 looks nicer i think but nice job they both look really nice!

Due to megaupload being shut down, this mod is no longer downloadable, i have a new version in waiting with 3 new resources (all created by stolenrays) ill have time to upload 2moro, itll be a small update but necesarry since it cant be dowloaded as of now

also @ Stolenrays and roamty what do you guys think of adding new modular terrains/features? I was thinking possibly adding swamp, i think itd be cool

Due to megaupload being shut down, this mod is no longer downloadable, i have a new version in waiting with 3 new resources (all created by stolenrays) ill have time to upload 2moro, itll be a small update but necesarry since it cant be dowloaded as of now

also @ Stolenrays and roamty what do you guys think of adding new modular terrains/features? I was thinking possibly adding swamp, i think itd be cool

Swamp modular

Top Bottom