The very many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my feet has shrunk a size this year. Gone down from a 44 (eu) to a 43. What's up with that? Do I have like a Benjamin Button thing going on with my feet or what?

I'd be very interested in an answer to this as well. Anyone I tell this to just looks at me like I'm taking them for a spin because "shrinking feet is impossible". Of course I'd be inclined to agree, except for me that's a bit of an issue since my feet have shrank a great deal in the past few years.

Your toes are curling inward.

My current rational theory of choice on the matter is that I've just become more partial to a snug fit shoe-wise than I was. But I dunno, doesn't quite go far enough to explain it.

Watched some episodes in its time and found some of it good and most of it meh, but that could have been the translators' fault.
Good Lord! Watch it in English, the language of the Bible!

Thinking about changing the focus of my YouTube channel a bit and just want to hear what some of you think about it. I'm still planning on keeping it mostly gaming focused, but it's going to be more me playing games just to give the viewer something to watch while I recount stories from my life. I got the idea from my oldest daughter taking more of an interest in my past as she as asked me to tell her stories from my time in the Army everyday now for the past few weeks. As I tell her these stories I have realized how much I love telling those stories and figured it might be good material for my videos, especially since I usually seem to run out of things to say during my videos so having a story to tell with a defined beginning and end should help with that.

What do you guys think? Would that be something you think people in general would be interested in watching? Would it be something you, personally, would be interested in watching?

There are many popular YouTubers who utilize that approach. If you feel that would rekindle your interest in the hobby and in the channel, it seems worth a try.

It's too late now. I have it on good authority that it's unwatchable.
Takhisis is correct.
Seinfeld traded so heavily in idiomatic English, spontaneous neologism and double entendre based upon that.
Watching it translated is complete heresy.
You have to seriously atone for your sins.

Would that be something you think people in general would be interested in watching? Would it be something you, personally, would be interested in watching?

Well I once watched a whole playthrough of Assassin's Creed because the LPer was talking about the historical background in great depth, including the Walk to Canossa.

I'm sure you could find people who'd be interested in your stories.

Is there an age threashold where you're too old to mature and you're doomed to be forever a manchild?

Granted the danger is significantly reduced if you use an older glass with scratches that help allow bubbles to form during the heating, or if you stick something in the water like a teabag, but it's a needless danger considering an electric kettle is safer, allows you to boil more water at a time, and is nearly as fast as boiling your water in the microwave.

A kettle should be faster at boiling water than a microwave, a kettle typically has less heat loss than a microwave loses in conversion from electricity to microwaves.

Thinking about changing the focus of my YouTube channel a bit and just want to hear what some of you think about it. I'm still planning on keeping it mostly gaming focused, but it's going to be more me playing games just to give the viewer something to watch while I recount stories from my life. I got the idea from my oldest daughter taking more of an interest in my past as she as asked me to tell her stories from my time in the Army everyday now for the past few weeks. As I tell her these stories I have realized how much I love telling those stories and figured it might be good material for my videos, especially since I usually seem to run out of things to say during my videos so having a story to tell with a defined beginning and end should help with that.

What do you guys think? Would that be something you think people in general would be interested in watching? Would it be something you, personally, would be interested in watching?
I like this idea.

How do I stop my lips peeling? Chapstick and vaseline don't work at all and leave my lips sticky for hours.

how much water do you drink?

how much water do you drink?

I don't keep track. However, most of the time I don't drink anything other than water. (You should know that I live in a desert.)

Won't have that option in the army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom