The World Map - Flag Style!

It's interesting to note the primary colors (as in main colors) used.

Europe - Red, White, Blue, Yellow
Africa and SW Asia (including India) - Green, Black, White, Red, Yellow (some blues in Southern Africa)
East/SE Asia - Red and White
North America - Red, and White (some blues)
South America - Red, Blue, Yellow (green in the eastern part)

And stripes are the common pattern. Major colors being green and red. Minor colors being yellow and shades of blue.

Edit: Crosspost. :)

They didn't want it. :rolleyes: Yeah, they are 80% Romanians, speak Romanian, and belong to the so called Eastern Orthodox Moldavian Church (which was split from the Romanian Orthodox Church in 1945). Well, when they were asked in 1991 if they would rather be part of Russia or western Europe, they of course answered "Russia", so why bother.

Their current president is Vladimir Voronin (who was born Vlad Cioara and russified his name Vorona - Cioara - Craw), and who in 2004 officially launched racial comments at Romanians. The situation has drastically changed now, when we entered the EU they "suddenly" thought "hey we are romanians too!" and are very angry that they need a visa to enter our territory. So in 1991 about 78% of them spoke Romanian, but 2% of them declared themselves as Romanians. In January 2007, 88% of them speak Romanian and over 70% declare themselves as Romanian. (source: public TV channel, seen in early January)

They now have a lot of pro-Romanian movements (they have a national forum, and 1/3 of the topics are about unifying with us. But I don't see it happening at all. The average GDP per capita of Moldova is 1/4 of the one of Romania, plus they are the poorest country in Europe, together with Albania. So we would go down a lot if we would take them. It could be profitable though (similar to the situation of east Germany) but not right now, IMO. I see the "Romanian" community is growing there so time goes in our favor. Actually I'm having great fun reading the Wikipedia in "Moldavian". (romanian with Russian alphabet :lol:)

It's interesting to note the primary colors (as in main colors) used.

Europe - Red, White, Blue, Yellow
Africa and SW Asia (including India) - Green, Black, White, Red, Yellow (some blues in Southern Africa)
East/SE Asia - Red and White
North America - Red, and White (some blues)
South America - Red, Blue, Yellow (green in the eastern part)

And stripes are the common pattern.
True!
The green is usually for Muslim countries, but it's far from a rule. (Italy, Ireland, Brazil, etc)
We use red, yellow and blue so I think that fits with the general rule about Europe. :)

Nepal's flag automatically wins because it isn't rectangular :p

Northen Europe likes crosses
Southen Europe like Stripes
Eastern Europe likes Red, Blue and White
Islamic countries like Red, Green, Black and White and of course their Cresant and Star.
East Asia is ridiculously red all the countries there use red.

Anatartica has a flag?

But they arent reconize claims...well at least no one care about those claims

Well do you have a picture of that flag?

Very cool, but please find something better to do!

OMG!!!! i had a art project where we were suppose to paint a map of the world in some neat way and all i did was paint it rainbow colors :rolleyes:

WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THIS!!! :sad: i would have had that A

What did you do?

Oops i read to fast again

Arent the flags on Anatartica represent the various Scientific Outposts there owned by various nations?

Top Bottom