• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The World Turned Upside Down

To ATO
From USSR

we can agree to a peace. Not a surrender, but a peace. However, if you don't want it, we will continue with our glorous march

We are pleased that such a peace could have been negotiated, and we applaud the Brotherhood for their sense.

The Brotherhood acts in our best interests. We need no praise from Germany or lecturing. We fly no colors but those of the independent Islamic nations that compose us, we fight with the side of righteousness at all times.

Venezuela would love to sign a peace offer but unfortunately is unable to do so given the harsh nature of the demands of the USA; namely, unconditional surrender.

To ATO
From USSR

we can agree to a peace. Not a surrender, but a peace. However, if you don't want it, we will continue with our glorous march

Your actions against the people of Poland and Germany do not warrant peace. We will discuss your surrender when we arrive in Moscow.

OOC: Who said Muslims recognized a "godly Jesus"? And when did Persia become the leader of the Islamic alliance?

I speak with the consultation of Dar-al-Islam. When did Greece acquire such a sharp tongue?

OOC: Who said Muslims recognized a "godly Jesus"? And when did Persia become the leader of the Islamic alliance?
OOC: If you had read carefully, you would have noted that Jesus is only godly to the first-person, i.e. the writer, but is recognized religiously by both.

And also, since Dar-al-Islam resigned.

To USA
From USSR

Fine. I guess that the well being of just about everyone in Germany doesn't matter. I guess we will talk peace after I crush Washington D.C.

OOC: If you had read carefully, you would have noted that Jesus is only godly to the first-person, i.e. the writer, but is recognized religiously by both.

And also, since Dar-al-Islam resigned.

Yea, I talk with EQ before I go off and start talking for the alliance :p

Orders soon.

OOC: It's an open thread, there's no way of stopping non ATO people from seeing it. That and I posted it in the open for a reason. Wait and see ;)

OOC: It's an open thread, there's no way of stopping non ATO people from seeing it. That and I posted it in the open for a reason. Wait and see ;)

Nukes, eh?

Worst Marshall Plan ever. =P

But alas, America, you only want an unconditional surrender, whereas the great Juan Gomez, not willing that people should perish in the jungles of Venezuela, would be willing to accept a conditional surrender.

How terrible!

We also would be willing to accept a FAIR conditional surrender.

We wish to fight no more. We never wished to fight. This fight was forced upon us. We are even willing to accept MODERATE loss of sovereignity provided a clause says that the second we are proved innocent ALL conditions on EVERY SINGLE FORMER AA NATION disappears.

If that works for you, we have something to negotiate. Since you believe it will never be proved, you have nothing to lose. Since I know I am innocent and there IS something to prove, it would be acceptable to me as well.

Our terms have not changed. We await your unconditional surrenders.

OOC: They will not give it to you. They will fight to the last. If you wish to make South America your playground, they would rather devastate it first.

OOC: He is somewhat right you know. We will not sign an unconditional surrender. your imperialism over Americas shall not be tolerated. Argentina shall NOT surrender UNCONDITIONALLY to the Americans in this war.

your imperialism over Americas shall not be tolerated.

We would say otherwise since all your other allies are under our control or will be soon. If it would help salve your pride, feel free to surrender unconditionally to the South Africans; they have agreed to our plans for your future. It really makes no difference to us who you surrender to.

As for Venezuela, you had your time to surrender conditionally. We felt that negotiations were going well and that there would not be war between us, before you abandoned the peace table. What happens to your people is on you.

Top Bottom