TIL: Today I Learned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of it. :dunno: We have all these modern drugs, and pharmacists really aren't chemists these days. They sell pills, not make them
Here they're usually sold over-the-counter - let me tell you: they work.

Not that we cannot simply buy charcoal in industrial quantities for a barbecue, mind you.
Cutlass said:
The horror!

So one day The_J and Bootstoots will enter the ancestral home of Clan FarmBoy and find some unifinished experiment. What will they find?

^That came into my mind in grayscale, as I think you two would fit perfectly in a Mel Brooks film.

TIL I learned that Tito took part in the Russian Revolution. He was a POW in Russia when the July Days broke out, joined the Bolsheviks, spent a few months back in prison until the November Revolution, and then ended up in a Red Guard unit in Siberia before returning to Croatia in 1920.

Yyyyees, he was an Axis soldier once. You didn't know?

Yyyyees, he was an Axis soldier once. You didn't know?

An outrageous accusation!
I'll not let you besmirch the good name of comrade Tito! People have gone to Goli Otok for less!

I couldn't have expected less from a fascist such as yourself.

No fascist.
You're the fascist.

Luckily, so many years on the Internet have provided me with the adequate mental toolbox to deal with this situation.

No, you are the fascist.

Well, of course they need to be forcibly re-educated, but I don't think I am willing to be exposed to those people.

Apparently Gamefront has been relaunched by ModDB. Hopefully they won't let it go to crap this time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom