TIL: Today I Learned

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Visit us! Satisfaction Guaranteed."

The United States has five counties named "White" (Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, and Tennessee). There is also one in Australia's New South Wales.

The United States does not have any counties named "Black."

There are two Gray Counties (Kansas & Texas), but four Grey Counties (New Zealand, Ontario, South Australia, & Western Australia).

There are three Green Counties (Kentucky, Wisconsin, Texas).

Blue County was in the old Indian Territory (now Oklahoma) and is also a musical duo.

There are no Red Counties.

There is a Yellow Medicine County in Minnesota.

There are eight Orange Counties (California, Florida, Indiana, New York, North Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, & Texas).

Last edited:
@Synsensa With your avatar, I keep thinking you are Tak. That is not a good situation.

Takh's is an aloof purebred human, a representation of his most innate narcissism. Mine is a human-crash test dummy hybrid—your avatar's daughter, perhaps—who has been defeated by the mere circumstance of existing.
None-the-less, we mere mortals are guided less by reason and logic than by our passions and amygdala. :)

@Synsensa With your avatar, I keep thinking you are Tak. That is not a good situation.
Takh's is an aloof purebred human, a representation of his most innate narcissism. Mine is a human-crash test dummy hybrid—your avatar's daughter, perhaps—who has been defeated by the mere circumstance of existing.
Hehehehe. @choxorn what do you think of Synsensa being accused of Takhisisness given his current avatar?
Wait, we're guided? I just sort of bounce along like a pinball.
Are pinballs not guided?

Oney, Twoy, Threey, Foury, Fivey, Sixy . .

There, now there's another Grey county

Today I learned that Australian band Silverchair released their first album, Frogstomp, when all the bandmembers were 15 years old.

Strangely, I keep thinking tim is actually Valka because it looks like an avatar Valka had back in the day featuring Business Cat.

I've been here already years, I cannot imagine Valka using other avatar. The interesting things about it, the avatar become our internet face, that's the reason I skip syns post in the beginning thinking that it's not him, that's not until BJ post made me notice and re-read it. But I already get used seeing Takhisis keep changing his avatar every now and then, my brain directly register Takhisis new avatar whenever he changed it :lol:

I've been here already years, I cannot imagine Valka using other avatar. The interesting things about it, the avatar become our internet face, that's the reason I skip syns post in the beginning thinking that it's not him, that's not until BJ post made me notice and re-read it. But I already get used seeing Takhisis keep changing his avatar every now and then, my brain directly register Takhisis new avatar whenever he changed it :lol:

Skipping my posts was a good choice. Don't give in to bad influences now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom