Trade Opportunities for VP

In multiplayer, this mod doesn’t seem to work because we started with it and VX 4.2.7 did the DLC as usual, BUT when we meet the first AI, everything freezes into endless loading.... in the single player everything is fine. After deleting this mod and rebuilding the DLS it's also ok.....

what is the reason?

In multiplayer, this mod doesn’t seem to work because we started with it and VX 4.2.7 did the DLC as usual, BUT when we meet the first AI, everything freezes into endless loading.... in the single player everything is fine. After deleting this mod and rebuilding the DLS it's also ok.....

what is the reason?
If I only knew... I do not play multi.
Anything in logs?
Was it working before, in earlier version?

Last edited:
Okay, sorry. The mod is really convenient for viewing the relationship between AI and their contracts.
Haven't tried this mod in multi before. so I can’t compare with the previous ones) but somehow I didn’t look at the logs.

Okay, sorry. The mod is really convenient for viewing the relationship between AI and their contracts.
Haven't tried this mod in multi before. so I can’t compare with the previous ones) but somehow I didn’t look at the logs.
Look at the logs please and post them on discord multiplayer channel. If you can, post there also your modpack. There are guys who can investigate the issue. I will also try to look at it.

Love this mod more than I love my first born child. One thing I still wish existed from Info Addict is the World Factbook. I understand it provides a lot of the detailed information we have discussed as cheating/unfair. But I would love just a personal factbook. It is far mar convenient than the chart/graph and efficient at displaying info. Is there any way to add the World Factbook screen that Info Addict uses, into this glorious mod given to us by the GODS?

Love this mod more than I love my first born child. One thing I still wish existed from Info Addict is the World Factbook. I understand it provides a lot of the detailed information we have discussed as cheating/unfair. But I would love just a personal factbook. It is far mar convenient than the chart/graph and efficient at displaying info. Is there any way to add the World Factbook screen that Info Addict uses, into this glorious mod given to us by the GODS?
You can play along original InfoAddict. There should be no conflict. No plans for expanding beyond Graph.

v22 with small changes:
Code:
- added two missing labels for resources from Traits and Buidlings;
- adjusted note about Global Monopoly exclusion;

Greetings.
After 30 months away from Civ 5 I returned to it. Cleared cache, installed Vox Populi v4.5.1 and a bunch of other mods, unfortunetly half a dozen of them are too old or are causing me problems.
Among them is "Trade Opportunities 4VP", there is some graphic glitch with the terrain and minimap and game CTD soon after clicking Next Turn button.
Any solutions? Attached logs and screenshot of the glitch.
What earlier version of VP (EUI) is confirmed to be working with TO 4VP v22?
PS. Pozdrawiam krajana.

Attachments

• Bugged UI - Trade Opportunities.rar
    199.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Are you sure TO is the cause? It adds only additional UI, and if it causes CTD, it mostly occur when trying to enter the particular window. It does not touch minimap.

Mentioned above problems with glitched terrain and minimap stopped when I removed TO from my mods, could be some weird interaction with another mod(s), because I'm still finding other problems with my modlist.

Edit. Finished cleaning modlist from problematic mods, after reactivating TO still no glitches, problem solved then, sorry for bothering.
Edit 2. Do not use TO and "RemoveBanLuxury" (old mod found on steamcommunity) together, when using both TO shows only the first civilization that you met.

Last edited:
Top Bottom