• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

TV shows

Which shows are you watching?

• CSI - any variant

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Prison break

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Scrubs

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • My name is Earl

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Battlestar Galactica

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Heroes

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Lost

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • Desperate housewives

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • House

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other, please post

Votes: 41 51.3%

• Total voters

WS78

Chill moan!
Alright, a topic very light in content.
Which TV show(s) are you following now and why do they appeal to you.
These are but a grasp of popular shows from the US mainly, why? Dunno!

Multiple options are allowed!

out of these, only House. apart from that I watch the Simpsons and whenever there's a rerun of some old TV-Shows (like the A-Team ;) )

Prison Break, My Name is Earl and Heroes aren't running here anyway, but I don't think I'd watch them if they did.

Simpsons , Family Guy and the best show on the planet, Heroes!
Its so awesome. Oh, and Claires hot btw :)

Lost - great first season, OK 2nd, 3rd sucks so far and I am considering if it's worth watching anymore

BSG - great first season, good 2nd, OK 3rd, definitely going to continue watching it (maybe it has something to do with the fact I do the Czech subtitles ;) )

Prison Break - great first 13 epizodes, the rest of the season 1 was OK, the rest sucks heavily. It is now more fantasy than a drama.

Desperate Housewives - I sometimes watch it for fun.

House - the greatest medical-drama series I've ever seen. Gregory House is my new hero ;) I love how it combines drama, comedy and human relationships. So far it's my number 1.

I haven't watched television in years. None of the shows that you put into your poll will entice me into watching it again.

Each week, I make sure to watch House, Heroes, Medium, and at least one Law & Order.

Heroes is frustrating, because so little actually happens each episode. It's following this new format of teasing us along with trickles of story. I suspect that Lost follows a similar idea.

House is fun, though I'm finding that they're like Grey's Anatomy - with less medicine and more drama each episode. Yuck.

Medium is awesome, but mainly because of the acting. The stories are fun, but the acting involved is amazingly realistic.

edit: I currently don't have access to BSG, so I'll be renting the third season eventually.

BSG and Law and Order most commonly. I watch Scrubs, Family Guy, and Stargate when they are on, and occasionally House.

Heroes is frustrating, because so little actually happens each episode. It's following this new format of teasing us along with trickles of story. I suspect that Lost follows a similar idea.

Yeah, and that's why it sucks.

The first season, there was a good combination of real action (story developing) and filler epizodes, which were usually done in an interesting enough manner.

The second season had more filler than story and the 3rd season, it is just boring. Don't know why, but the feeling I had during the 1st season ("damn, I want to see the next epizode RIGHT F****G NOW!") is gone.

I watch les invincibles, minuit le soir and la job (french quebec version of the office)

My two favourite shows are The Simpsons and Futurama, but those I watch mostly on DVD, not TV. Apart from that their aren't really any shows I watch regularly.

Simpsons
The Office
Dresden Files
Nanny 911
Supernanny
Bones
'allo 'allo
Remastered Classic Star Trek

Prison Break, Heroes, 24, House.

4 awesome shows :)

Top Bottom