UK CFC Meet 2010

Are you interested in coming?

• Total voters
I was making an oblique reference to sheep… you people don't know how to treat them properly :shake:

:bump:

I'll be in London from the 27th (event that evening) through the 2nd if anyone is up for meeting up at a pub. I'm buying the first round.

I'm also looking for fun stuff to do that someone from London would do.

Sounds good to me!

Sounds good to me!
I'll definitely be up for that Whomp!
I might just be around...
Cool. My girlfriend's there for business but I'm there "just cuz" so my schedule is wide open. Also, my cousin and her husband (business) are there and they're trying to extend into the next week so I may have some other interesting characters with me, as well.
I'm not going to make it.
Will you be moving further eastwards ?? :mischief:
Actually, we're taking the train to Paris and will be there for a couple days. Paris?

So what about Davo and Khan? Is noncon still on his dissertation? Will BGL remember to go to the pub?

I'm in, I guess... 18 now, so I can join in with the drinking fun :D It is in the middle of my AS levels, but whatever, I don't really bother revising anyway :p

I may well be in London on the Saturday visiting friends, so as usual a 'possibly' from me.

Saturdays are meant for watching football matches, everything else is secondary.

Football matches are secondary to drinking.
No they're not. You must be one of those odd Englishmen who don't care about football. Maybe it's too much time spent among the Welsh. ;)
I checked the schedule and there aren't any EPL games on Saturday OR Sunday that weekend! WTH? More drinking, I guess.
I'm almost sure it's an FA Cup weekend.

I'm almost sure it's an FA Cup weekend.
Got it. It might be fun to go to a game but I'm sure it's impossible to get tickets. I'd like to see the Spurs play.
29 Jan, 12:30 Everton v Chelsea Goodison Park, Liverpool
29 Jan, 15:00 Torquay United v Crawley Town Plainmoor, Torquay
29 Jan, 15:00 Watford v Brighton and Hove Albion Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford
29 Jan, 15:00 Bolton Wanderers v Wigan Athletic Reebok Stadium, Bolton
29 Jan, 15:00 Swansea City v Leyton Orient The Liberty Stadium, Swansea
29 Jan, 15:00 Burnley v Burton Albion Turf Moor, Burnley
29 Jan, 15:00 Birmingham City v Coventry City St. Andrew's, Birmingham
29 Jan, 15:00 Notts County v TBD Meadow Lane, Nottingham
29 Jan, 15:00 Stevenage Football Club v Reading Broadhall Way, Stevenage
29 Jan, 15:00 Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers Villa Park, Birmingham
29 Jan, 15:00 West Ham United v Nottingham Forest Upton Park, London
29 Jan, 15:00 Sheffield Wednesday v Hereford United Hillsborough, Sheffield
29 Jan, 17:15 Southampton v Manchester United St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton
30 Jan, 11:00 TBD v Huddersfield Town
30 Jan, 16:30 Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur Craven Cottage, London

Local derby in the cup at the small (27K) craven cottage. it's going to be difficult. I was going to say I'ld ask a mate if you could buy some tickets on his Spurs membership (if he wasnt going) before I realised it was Fulham - no chance.

So what about Davo and Khan? Is noncon still on his dissertation? Will BGL remember to go to the pub?

I'm assuming Khan is me :p

Too much, even to see Whomp, for me to head down this month. If anyone's in London early April then I'm up for a a pint, as I'm heading Londonshire around that time.

Top Bottom