• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Unit requests thread

Can anyone make a good Japanese SNLF skin? Japanese Marines, here's a pic for reference
SNLF_lander.jpg

Can anyone make a good Japanese SNLF skin? Japanese Marines, here's a pic for reference
View attachment 315018

Not sure where i got it but there is a ww2 japanese unit in my mod that matches that descrpition, but itsnot modern its made to replace the rifleman

I see, but I was looking for one with their trademark black leather boots and gloves.

C'mon, you can easily texture those on yourself... I mean, just dl gimp and search for gimp .dds plugin and do it. Takes maybe a mximum of 5 minutes if you're unexperience with gimp, 1 for an experienced gimper.

I might make this myself, but I wanted everyone to be aware.

The navy has made a new prototype railgun.

The railgun might eventually be able to shoot 100 miles, and be on ships by 2020. I figure we should celebrate this Civfanatics style: With a new railgun destroyer!

Hi, all, please - I saw here some time ago a monk fighting unit with a stick . Now I need this unit to my mod and I can not find it. Does anybody know where I can download monk with stick as fight unit?
thanks
Hrochland

I think Hroch is referring to a Shaolin or Buddhist monk, I think the Shaolin monk is used in a lot of mods as the Japanese Warrior unit, and as for the Buddhist monk, the one with a stick shows up in a lot of mods as a Chinese Warrior unit and I have also seen a version with a sword that seems to be used as a Nepalese/Tibetan UU. But I'm not sure, I am sorry if this post is vague, but I hope it helps you find it.

Thanks to The_J and The Capo. I have downloaded it but The Capo have right. Buddhist monk vith stick is what I need. I will search nepal etc civilizations for UU. Good idea. thanks to you both :)
Hroch

Seems like it could be made from mech infantry. I might try it.

Top Bottom