Unit requests thread

there you go - bit of fanart with another bit of fanart stuck on as a head, and bingo. looks like the worelords/oromomusketman animation

you need to swap heads, is much the same as swapping another bit. Pm if you need help

Test new stuff before you run a game, so you're not creating new excuses for a ctd

Attachments

• handgunner.rar
    65.6 KB · Views: 25
there you go - bit of fanart with another bit of fanart stuck on as a head, and bingo. looks like the worelords/oromomusketman animation

you need to swap heads, is much the same as swapping another bit. Pm if you need help

Test new stuff before you run a game, so you're not creating new excuses for a ctd
dont know how to change heads, sorry. .

What are you looking for? Zlatko made Creatures In War, which has orks/elves/etc with gunpowder units.
For heads swap, same question. Which head on which body?

What are you looking for? Zlatko made Creatures In War, which has orks/elves/etc with gunpowder units.
For heads swap, same question. Which head on which body?
I have used ALL of the Creatures In War already, in thye post above mine, the handgunner has a large orc head that no matter what i do it still remains that , just a human head would be fine ..no females, ive had enough of those. .

Sorry, but "human head" is to vague for me. I have more than 40go of civ4 material, so send a picture, or the name of the unit you want its head to be on the new one posted above. Or a link to something i could download from cfc.

Last edited:

Attachments

• grot.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hi guys,

sorry to annoy again with my request for help to animate these Animal Units.
But it has been more than half a year that I had asked, so I thought I might ask again.

Just a tiny bit of movement would already suffice - e.g a bit of moving the head or tail.
(Just so they seem a bit alive when they stand idle on a plot.)

Here are the original requests:

Here are screenshots of the Units:
Spoiler :

I have one question how to make a good texture. The point is that bleders look nice and in the game light textures go from dark blue to dark blue, and gray to black.

I have one question how to make a good texture. The point is that bleders look nice and in the game light textures go from dark blue to dark blue, and gray to black.
I do not understand a word you are saying. What is a bleder?
Also you should be using nifscope to preview your models as it renders them mostly the same as the game does.

I do not understand a word you are saying. What is a bleder?
Also you should be using nifscope to preview your models as it renders them mostly the same as the game does.

yes i use nifskope, Kathy is right about what he said, it's just a typo

I have a problem with these two models. Where the unit with this model is selected, no other click to select another unit. Pytanie brzmi kiedy tak się dzieje.
moedls:

Set the bounding sphere radius to a reasonable value (below ~200)

Attachments

• bounding.png
    bounding.png
    241.8 KB · Views: 32
Anyone have or are willing to make Mahdist Sudanese units, ca. 1885-1900?

Spoiler Osprey :

Spoiler Perry Miniatures :

Can someone help me modify this model? It can be opened with nifskope but in game only shows cannon.
QQ图片20220929235304.png

Attachments

• spain_heavy_artillery_vet.zip
    531.4 KB · Views: 8
One possible solution I often have to do to solve this problem especially for colonization-Units in Civ4:

Open the model in nofskope again. Then click at the body of the canoneer.
On the list "Block Details" you should find a line with the text "Has Shader" - Yes. Change this to "No", change the line two lines below (Unknown integer) from -1 to 0 before and remove the skin partition (click at the link to SkinInstance and then delete the value from the line "SkinPartition")

One possible solution I often have to do to solve this problem especially for colonization-Units in Civ4:

Open the model in nofskope again. Then click at the body of the canoneer.
On the list "Block Details" you should find a line with the text "Has Shader" - Yes. Change this to "No", change the line two lines below (Unknown integer) from -1 to 0 before and remove the skin partition (click at the link to SkinInstance and then delete the value from the line "SkinPartition")

Thank you very much, Kathy

I wish someone could make some 16th-century Southeast Asian armies, especially the post-Angkor Khmer army, in fact I didn't find too many pictures, only the image in Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth.。
:)
1.jpg
2.jpg
6.png
45.png
3.jpg

Top Bottom