USAF, USN Post-war

As I told Badkharma, I wasn't going to burden myself with extra work by going the same route as I did with the Flankers. Since there are a lot of costumers that just keep the standard grey scheme.. I didn't want to make a whole lot of versions of the same thing. But since these models were purchased for me, I wanted to use all the models just so my sponsor could get more bang for his buck.

You're "sick wit it" my friend. Beautiful falcons. The previews of things to come look good as well.

wow thats almost everything

Only plane I can think of not there is that cargo plane that has guns sticking out the side... what's it called again? Gun specter or something

The AC-130 spectre gunship.

He's also missing a Harrier but that will come soon enough.

Wow very cool.

Wyrm allowed me to do some re-texturing work. He kindly guided me through the first steps in Bryce, I continued with Photoshop - and this was the result of last night:

JADSF F-15J and USAF F-15 flying in formation

And on the 7th day, Wyrm rested.
Seven stealth aircraft up and posted.

Good work Wyrmshadow and very nice recolor Ares. Will we soon see the JADSF Eagle in the downloads section?

There are several transparancy issues on the BOP, mostly in the W and E directions.

EDIT: fixed the BOP

I have added the Blackbirds and JSF models. The 2 JSF's I've made both armed and clean versions.

The animations of the SR71 are superior as usual.. I've never heard of armed SR71. (the attack animation) Is it realistic or fictional?

The animations of the SR71 are superior as usual.. I've never heard of armed SR71. (the attack animation) Is it realistic or fictional?
They would be both realistically fictional. If they had been armed the attack portrayed is realistic.
Great job once again Wyrm looks like the air force planes only need the Warthog's now. I'll get those extra textures too you soon, been rather busy lately.

They would be both realistically fictional. If they had been armed the attack portrayed is realistic.
Great job once again Wyrm looks like the air force planes only need the Warthog's now. I'll get those extra textures too you soon, been rather busy lately.

There was a prototype interceptor called the YF-12 that fired a few Faclon missiles for testing but otherwise never went beyond the three prototypes

Top Bottom