veBear's LH Gallery

Well... these animations are from Logan from Civ4Col, so I do not know. Might be that thay work with most LH's. Else i have no idea.

I am near the compleation of Khorosan (thanks Ekmek and cybrxkhan for your wonderful LH's). I know that Khosrau I would indeed be an obivious choice, but I wanted Khosrau II in as he would give a quite interesting game (thanks to dFland), so instead I use Shapur II, Mithridates I and Khosrau II. I wonder if you civ-addicted could upload the files where you pasted your texture in. I would like to do a compleate rework mainly because your artwork were so detailed that the details does not show up in game... I will have to make it a bit less detailed. Else I can tell that UU will be a retextured version of the half-cathapract-Horseman from Bakuel's Ancient Byzantine Units pack.

He isn't based on Pacal, he uses the normal Logan animations from C4Col because you can not switch animations of those leaders. He could have done a skeleton swap I suppose, but some of us haven't mastered that craft yet.

So here's a status report on my civs. Libya will be second priority, as I have to create a new LH for it. Currently I have an Indoneasi v2 ready for release, as well as two other, unamed, surprice for christmas civs. The only thing holding back now is Khorosan, with the only thing left being the Text, which honestly is a 'pain in the buttocks'. If anyone would provide text for the Iwan or maybe the Grivpanvar, that would have been highly appriciated.

A question for you Den. You do not have to answer it if you don't want to, but if you don't want to, then you will appear as his/her in the credits of my Indoneasia civ (Gajah Mada is used as Dharmasetu, which will be part of v2). So the question is quite basic... you a male or a female?

Should also note that v2 of Hayam is out as a modular LH for Khmer (for everyone too lazy to DL Indonesia). Indonesia v2 is also out. Khorosan text is not yet finished, but I will upload the two other civs before Khorosan, so expect it between Tuesday and Friday.

I am here now to announce that I will retire from Civ4 in short time. First I will upload the following beta's:
- Libya
- Swahili
- Khorosan
And the following full-finished files:
- Siberia (Tatars/Khanate of Sibir)
- 750 AD

What happened vebear?
Don't tell me you became a frakkin Civ V fan! :eek: :deadhorse:

-never mind, didn't retire anyway-

Siberia will be up later today ;)

I am going to become a musician, that's my call. And if that means that I will not have anytime for girfriends (or civ or other time-consuming stuff), then so be it.

Groupies, groupies ;).

Didn't even know that there has been anything united in that region o_O.

Didn't even know that there has been anything united in that region o_O.

Quite cool, huh? It took me a while to find a nation that covered that area.... I think it's been empty too long :)

750 AD will hopefulle/probably (insert what you like) be up in the weekend. Then I only have to upload all my beta files ;)

LIbya is up... check out my sig ;)

I'm polishing up some of ye old buties :)

This is a preview of Julius. The skin is finished on this guy. The only thing left is improving his armour and his hair-skin, which I think will be a quite fast and problem-free progress as a bit of Gimp exploration have opened new possibilities for me. Next up will be Baibars :)

V4 of Julius Caesar is here

And a comparison shot

Download!

Top Bottom