Resource icon

Warfare Expanded (for MOAR) 7.3

For WW1 I would like to add a generic WW1 Infantry and maybe eventually some cultural ones. I have already done WW1 planes. My plan is eventually to have a foot infantry line and a mounted infantry line so the WW1 Infantry would fit in the foot line and bump the WW2 Infantry up to the Atomic era. Not sure about the GDR but who knows.
I think i can speak on behalf of a lot of people when i say The Giant Death Robots & Xcom Units are really popular and it would be really awesome to see them brought over to Civilization 6.:)

What are your plans with the recon line after the expansion comes out, given the upcoming Spec Ops and Drone units?
None as yet as I have been busy getting the current update finished. Should be ready for release in a day or two.

I will have to wait and see but I think at this stage I am going to have to have 2 separate mods. One for Vanilla and another for the expansion.

I didn't say all people, just a lot.:confused:
None as yet as I have been busy getting the current update finished. Should be ready for release in a day or two.

I will have to wait and see but I think at this stage I am going to have to have 2 separate mods. One for Vanilla and another for the expansion.
As well as adding GDR & Xcom Units, how you thought about adding Enlightenment Era Units such as Line Infantry, Grenader, Skimisher?

Last edited:
I didn't say all people, just a lot.:confused:

As well as adding GDR & Xcom Units, how you thought about adding Enlightenment Era Units such as Line Infantry, Grenader, Skimisher?
I will add some Enlightenment units if someone brings out an Enlightenment era mod like @Pouakai s one for Civ 5. Otherwise I don't have any space on the tech tree to put them in.

Wolfdog updated Warfare Expanded (for MOAR) with a new update entry:

Marines

Added new promotion class for Heavy Naval Ranged.
Added new promotion class for Marines (special thanks to xxxxx).
Fixed pbr textures for halftrack, SP Gun, assault gun, field gun.
Changed Jong to upgrade to Armored Cruiser.
Replaced F-35 with Su-57 as stealth fighter.
Replaced F-117 with F-35 as stealth attack plane.
Added Civ 5 Ironclad (redoutable class) as Med and Northern Europe CV.
Added Howitzer (Heavy Cannon from Civ5) to the siege line.
Added Mobile Artillery (Sturmtiger) to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please finish save game first.

a minor problem - while I started a new game (with America) in the information area
the horseman and the knight is available for construction ...

Hi,
Strange, but I played with England and got neither the Arleigh Burke nor Ticonderoga unit models. And with US, my missile destroyer is the Russian one.The missile cruiser is the vanilla one.
This is before the last update, haven't tested the new v6 yet.

What type of mod could mess this up?

Congratulations to the developers, it worked here, but it did not work with Brazil All Uniques. Anyway, congratulations to you all.

For some reason, I can’t get very far into a game before it glitches out. About 8 turns into a new game, everything disappears. The terrain features, units, and cities remain, but the world tracker, the minimap, unit info panel, “next turn” icon/button, and every other kind of button and panel disappears. I’ve never had this issue before the update, I’ll try to isolate the mod to see if that fixes any conflict, but just to let you know that there’s some kind of bug. Has anyone else experienced this?

Update: I removed some specific mods, and it seems to be working now. Or at least, I’m past the turn from where the game would always glitch. I removed “Scout/Ranger Plus” which is a mod that created scouts at level 2, as well as some mods that altered the espionage, trade, and diplomacy screens, so maybe that was the conflict. Seemed to work, I’ll let you know otherwise

Mine is working perfactly.. only the horse man and knight still appears in the atomic area

a minor problem - while I started a new game (with America) in the information area
the horseman and the knight is available for construction ...
Thanks, I will check there obsolete tech.
Hi,
Strange, but I played with England and got neither the Arleigh Burke nor Ticonderoga unit models. And with US, my missile destroyer is the Russian one.The missile cruiser is the vanilla one.
This is before the last update, haven't tested the new v6 yet.
What type of mod could mess this up?
This should be fixed this in the new version. Please let me know if not when you upgrade to v6.
Congratulations to the developers, it worked here, but it did not work with Brazil All Uniques. Anyway, congratulations to you all.
Thanks for the report I will check into it. I have not used Brasil in game yet so it has not been fully tested.
Can you help me make a R.E.D Version of this mod? I cant seem to make it work. Thanks
PM me with the issues you are having and I will see if I can help. I know there are a quite a few people keen to get this working.
For some reason, I can’t get very far into a game before it glitches out. About 8 turns into a new game, everything disappears. The terrain features, units, and cities remain, but the world tracker, the minimap, unit info panel, “next turn” icon/button, and every other kind of button and panel disappears. I’ve never had this issue before the update, I’ll try to isolate the mod to see if that fixes any conflict, but just to let you know that there’s some kind of bug. Has anyone else experienced this?
I am up to turn 100 and something in my test game and I have not experienced this but I am not using any other mods. I would be interested to know which mods did not work so I could try and find out why.

Top Bottom