We are all One

You are posting on, and by extension a member of, a computer video gaming forum!
Just wait until the staff re-enable the use of guest posting.

So curious.

Back in the time when I was a frequent poster, the split was proposed and defeated at least three times. I was very happy because I was always against it, I always though we would be trading a vital and active forum for a spam fest and a relatively inert "serious" one without gain on discussion quality.

Than one day I came here, and it finally had happened. I guess the opposers were not around anymore.

I feel kinda vindicated by the reunion, even being an infrequent lurker now....

Regards :).

I lurk now and again, perf.

I just post sparringly nowadays. I feel mostly that I already said what I had to say.

Regards :).

I applaud your courage in reexamining prior snafus. Eh, no I don't. ;) Merry Christmas!

At least no more Black Panthers at the top...

Nice Christmas present bros. :)

We could have an amnesty on banned members…

For a handful of people, amnesty would be a good idea.

For the ones who really destroyed the forum, please no.

I suspect we could argue for 10 years over who deserved amnesty. The only fair thing would be all or none. Personally, I can think of better uses for an amnesty, if the staff were inclined to do this at all, which I doubt. It's not like the banned people hadn't had 60,853,923,011,490 chances already.

How many people have been permanently banned? You know, rough ball park figure/guess.

Top Bottom