Weed?

Should weed be legal?

• Total voters
Somewhat surprised by the vote there...

You all think it should be legal apparently ? Why don't you legalize it then ?

Edit, voted no myself, because our policy works well, illegal - but lowest priority, occasional users can be left alone while you can still use it as leverage or aggravating circumstance when combined with driving or other criminal activities.

Option 2 is strange too - restricting it to medical use only would likely cause a lot of recreational users into to the heavily commercialized medicinal sector, that can cause all sorts of problems, just look what happened with fentanyl for example..

In the UK support for legalisation is 48% whilst opposition is 24% but the 2 main parties are against legalisation so the peoples wishes, advice of experts etc be damned illegal it will stay.

That is very strange - even if it is illegal you can still keep a few plants in some out of sight place, it is called weed for a reason it grows anywhere, even indoors.

You really do not need Greg there to buy it, the nearest farmer will do, or anyone with a sunny spare room.

Would you rather buy a fancy craft beer brewed by hipsters from Portland who wear weird socks and hats or from some guy who just throws some hops in a bowl and hopes for the best?

Marijuahaunana will grow anywhere but that doesn't mean it will be any good.

Somewhat surprised by the vote there...

You all think it should be legal apparently ? Why don't you legalize it then ?

Edit, voted no myself, because our policy works well, illegal - but lowest priority, occasional users can be left alone while you can still use it as leverage or aggravating circumstance when combined with driving or other criminal activities.

Option 2 is strange too - restricting it to medical use only would likely cause a lot of recreational users into to the heavily commercialized medicinal sector, that can cause all sorts of problems, just look what happened with fentanyl for example..
I don't see much comparison between weed & fentanyl

Top Bottom