Weekend Specials Online

Arkham City, Mount&Blade series, and the STALKER series are all on daily special today, great deals :D

I got three lumps of coal.

Want some coupons?

Unless you really want to play the apparently extremely good The Last Days mod for Mount&Blade (I do not know if it will be ported to Warband as it only came out for M&B after 5 years of development) then just get Warband.

From what I have heard, Red Dragon is a complete waste of money. The ARMA series is much better (especially since it is developed by the people who actually made Operation Flashpoint, they just don't have the rights to the name anymore).

Hmm once again only a few of today's Daily Specials on Steam are good. Blur is a fun racing game with power ups and weapons for $5, Space Marines is 50% off for $25, both Mass Effect games are $5, then there is also Divinity 2, Limbo, an old school but new RPG Avadaon, and Torchlight I guess too.

Also Defcon's achievement for today is hilarious, you have to nuke Santa!

EDIT: I completed The polynomial's super easy ahcievement, and got a 10% off 2K games coupon >_<

EDIT: And then ext coupon I got is, believe it or not, even MORE useless. 50% off some glorified flash indie game.

So far I've won 6 lumps of coal, a 25% off any Valve game, a 50% off Rock of Ages :yeah: , a 50% off Section8:prejudice :cringe:, and a free copy of The Witcher. :cool:

The Witcher is the best of the bunch, obviously, and the Valve + Section8 coupons the worst. The Rock of Ages is kinda meh, but could be worse. And coal I don't mind (I'm totally gonna win every game on steam ;) )

If anyone has any interest in the above coupons or game I'd be willing to trade...I'm psyched about The Witcher, but been putting a lot of time in Skyrim lately so think I might become burnt out on the fantasy RPG genre for a bit. :)

Today's Steam Daily Specials include:
Saint's Row the Third is 33% off for $33.49
Frozen Synapse 75% off for $3.74
Train Simulator 2012 (formerly Railworks 2) 90% off for $3.49 (the dlc and additional content is 50% off).
Back to the Future is $9.99
AudioSurf is 75% off for $2.49
CitiesXL 2012 is 50% off for $19.99
RAGE is already down to $14.99 on sale XD
EYE: Divine Cybermancy is $2.49
AVP, Cave Story, From Dust and DIRT 3 are also on sale.

Audio surf is good. It's not some over-glorified indie flash game. /sip

Saints Row 3 is also very good, one of my top five of the year. Clearly not an over glorified flash game.

Audio surf is good. It's not some over-glorified indie flash game. /sip

Nope :D I bought it years ago, I am happily surprised that they are still promoting it. I take it the dev is still fully supporting his game, I only end up playing it once in a blue moon though but I still recommend it. Good game.

Yeah when I first got Audiosurf on the steam sale it only had like one game mode. Now it has like 10.

Top Bottom