Weekend Specials Online

You're all missing the real deal. Toy Soldiers is two dollars off!

Just a warning, I did pick this one up and it is a bunch of Windows Live crap (have to sign in with hotmail acct, update Windows Live, etc...). Doesn't make sense since it's already activating through a service (Steam).

I actually bought Toy Soldiers today since it looks pretty awesome, I'd say that its worth the seven bucks so far. I'm having some weird kind of WW1-clockwork inspired bliss attack.

Tropico 4 is on sale on Steam, and is free to play for the weekend.

My apologies if this has been mentioned already, but i've just picked up Portal 2 on Steam for 5 British squids.

I'm close to owning all the games I was interested in. It really is 2012.

I'm waiting on Civ IV to drop again so I can get a second copy. No idea what happened to my first... Direct2Drive was the retailer, but I've lost all info regarding it and their version fails to launch anyway even if I could find it again.

I'm waiting on Civ IV to drop again so I can get a second copy. No idea what happened to my first... Direct2Drive was the retailer, but I've lost all info regarding it and their version fails to launch anyway even if I could find it again.

check gamersgate sometimes, I got my second copy there because I had enough of installing it from 3 disks... I got it for like 3-4$ on sale using blue coins (accumulated points I got from purchases).

Eh... I prefer to stay with one online distributor, which Steam fits nicely. The Steamplay (?) cross-platform option is nice too.

Just noticed that. There is apparently a work-around, but you have to disable Data Execution Prevention.

Another alternative appears to be hex editing. Probably not worth the trouble, but if you're still on XP for whatever reason, hey, free game.

Eh, I'm waiting for the summer sale where I suspect it will get a 1 day special for even less.

You sure you have enough games Maniacal ?

Thanks for reminding us of the steam summer sale. (I have a feeling that the achievements are going to be the death of me.)

Top Bottom