• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What are you watching on YouTube now ?

This week in several places of internet I got news that AI will replace a lot jobs in next 6 years. This video proves one of entry level AI capabilities - to generate art from templates.

Bus drivers will be replaced much later into the timeline of 6 years, but Elon Musk has been training his AI on UK roads for several years now.

I kinda like to practice what I preach - you need creativity and critical thinking to compete with AI. That's why I founded Creative School for adults and their children. Now that those "doomsayer" prophecies are coming true, I doubt people will get it soon enough that you should be ready to switch fields if your area of work is going to be automated by 2030.

I'm pretty sure some people will be more ready than others.

I ventured into libertarianism via the progressive left, so I'm curious as to how much our journeys run parallel.

[EDIT] This video is all about how you will be shut down if you say anything too dangerous. It has nothing rude.

Last edited:

Met a really smart 22 year old girl this week. INFP, wants to be a teacher as well.

When asked why trust people, she gave this video as an answer.

Top Bottom