What are you watching on Youtube, right now? Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
American Ninja Warrior 2019 Seattle qualifiers. 42-year-old Sandy Zimmerman and 35-yr-old Jessie Graff, who in 2016 became the first woman to finish the Las Vegas Finals course. Zimmerman is an elementary school phys ed teacher and Graff is a Hollywood stuntwoman (Supergirl, among other things).

Kurosagi (クロサギ lit., The Black Swindler) is a Japanese manga written by Takeshi Natsuhara and illustrated by Kuromaru. The series is about a boy named Kurosaki who swindles only other professional swindlers known as shirosagi (シロサギ). It won the 2008 Shogakukan Manga Award for seinen/general manga along with Tetsuji Sekiya's Bambino!.[1]

The series was adapted as an 11-episode TV drama that was aired on TBS from 14 April 2006 to 23 June 2006. On March 8, 2008, Kurosagi with Tomohisa Yamahorsehockya starring as the Black Swindler once again, was released.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurosagi_(manga)

https://www13.watchasian.co/kurosagi-episode-1.html

Watched this before, enjoyed, thought I watch again.

I was introduced to a fantastic series called 'map men'

lots of wehraboos and prussiaboos in Latin America. Bolivia, too. I even went to a German school there for some time. they gave their kids German names, kept on rambling about their ancestry, and it was plenty freaking weird.

Donnie Yen (Ip Man; Rogue One) did the "Bottlecap Challenge" - motherloving blindfolded. :lol:

Donnie Yen (Ip Man; Rogue One) did the "Bottlecap Challenge" - motherloving blindfolded. :lol:

And here's UFC fighter Rose Namajunas doing the Bottlecap Challenge with her boyfriend, former UFC fighter Pat Barry.

Spoiler :
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Binged on Daria, got '90s fever, then this song was played as the ending theme for a third-season episode:

Fake movie trailers.

When Harry Met Sally... re-envisioned as a thriller. Brief NSFW language, a couple of F-bombs, and part of the famous deli scene.

The Shining as a heartwarming, father-and-son family drama. Peter Gabriel's "Solsbury Hill" is a nice touch. :lol:

And one movie that never was, DC Comics' Green Lantern, starring Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordan, with Hugo Weaving as Sinestro and Jeffrey Combs as one of the Guardians. I haven't seen the real movie, but even the star, Ryan Reynolds, makes fun of it. (As above, brief NSFW "pardon my French" language.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom