• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What could of been done with the Iraq war money?

cubsfan6506

Got u
Not for us but for the world, for those of us who believe that the war was a noble and good dead

From the iraq war cash clock the has cost as of about ten minutes ago over 597,758,000,000

From the feed my starveing chilren website it cost's about 1 dollar for every meal that they make. This means that it cost's about 1068 dollars per year to feed one person. Divide 597,758,000,000 by 1068 and you get 559,698,501 people could be feed for a year. Divide that by six (years since war has started) and you get 93,283,083 people could of been fed per year since the war in Iraq has started. What would of had a better effect on the world 93 million les starveing people or no saddam.

Remove dictators from power and replace with constitutional representative governments!

You should have annexed Mexico. It's not long left to 2050 and nobody's got anywhere near 60% of the land yet! You need to eliminate a civ occasionally or the lag will build up too much! No wonder why the economy is slowing down!

You should have annexed Mexico. It's not long left to 2050 and nobody's got anywhere near 60% of the land yet! You need to eliminate a civ occasionally or the lag will build up too much! No wonder why the economy is slowing down!

I personally would have adjusted the culture bar.

1. No debt spending.
2. Ooops, all out of money.

but if you insist

3. More special forces troops and a stronger CIA to tackle international terrorism, rather than blunt military and nation-building
4. Infrastructure for the developing world, renewable energy technologies, cheap techs that increase low-income productivity! Teach that man to fish...

Why do people always look for different ways to spend money. If we'd not gone into Iraq, hopefully that money just would not have been spent. Or better yet, just give it to me. I want a personal bailout.

Or education, to stop people posting threads with titles like "What could of been done..." instead of "What could (we) HAVE done..."

health care like those crazy Europeans have. And/or "fix" education.

we need more science beakers for future technologies in order to win time victory by 2050

Snowcones. Lots and lots of snowcones for Iraqi children. Just think of all the goodwill that would have generated.

They would melt, dummy. Then we'd have angry Iraqi kids with sticky hands that hate America.

Ask the Kurds, the Swamp Arabs, Saddam's political opponents and the common people of Iraq. It's hard to spend education dollars when you are the victim of genocide. Yeah, we should definately spend money on stuff other than ending the reign of genocidal dictators.

By the way, our FIRST "wall-street bail out" cost more than the Iraq war. Perhaps you should consider re-directing that money instead of funds that ended genocide. You could also look at the farm bill, or other corporate welfare. But I guess this is just another "Bash the Iraq War" thread, so I will let you continue.

Top Bottom