• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What hidden segments of society do you interact with?

only southern 905, no need to worry. No Orillia, or places like that. Only 20-minute-drive-to-TO-905, like Markham/Thornhill, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Maple, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, and Brampton.

only southern 905, no need to worry. No Orillia, or places like that. Only 20-minute-drive-to-TO-905, like Markham/Thornhill, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Maple, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, and Brampton.

613, IMHO.

I wish my area code was 613, but I dont wish I lived in Ottawa. 613 is an awesome number.

who doesnt wish there area code was taryag?

Arrg, high-school theater geeks annoy me so much. Over-dramatic, weak, lazy, pompous, and chick-magnets. Well, in twenty years I'll probably have a job and a life while they'll be in a rat-hole of an apartment still trying to break into the business. Nothing against you, of course, Veritass, I just can't stand drama majors at all.

Wrong stereotype, sorry. My wife and I are both in our late 40's, have great careers, grown kids, etc. We are doing music and theatre as hobbies that we enjoy quite a bit, but it is hard because you have to have some skill and singing and dancing and acting, so we take classes in these various things.

As for an example of not knowing the protocol, on one of my first auditions, I sang a John Denver(!) song, not knowing you were supposed to sing a song from some musical. For my next audition, I sang "Old Man River", not knowing the show well enough to know that it was completely inappropriate for me (as a very white guy) to sing that. When I look back at that, I think, "God! What a noob I was !"

Renfaire lunatics. I don't take it too seriously, people like me are much more down-low about the whole thing and it's misrepresented by the wingnuts. The ones that know how ridiculous the whole thing is are awesome people.

Inconspicuous potheads. You might be surprised how many of the people you know smoke weed. People like your dentist or your grandmother.

Goths/metalheads/punks.

i.e the alternative crowd....the ones in the 'scary rock pub' as i've heard it been called before:crazyeye:
I have a question for you: :)

- Is there a bar/club right across the street from where you live ?

if not then

- When you were in London, was there a bar/club right across the street from where you slept ?

@OP: I did find another hidden segment of society i interract with: Turkmen folk :crazyeye:

I have a question for you: :)

- Is there a bar/club right across the street from where you live ?

if not then

- When you were in London, was there a bar/club right across the street from where you slept ?

@OP: I did find another hidden segment of society i interract with: Turkmen folk :crazyeye:
Not right across the street, no. I do DJ for a club night every week though. And there are about 10 pubs within 3 mins walk of where I work. Why do you ask? I know there's rather lot of members pics of me drinking....:lol:

Not right across the street, no. I do DJ for a club night every week though. And there are about 10 pubs within 3 mins walk of where I work. Why do you ask? I know there's rather lot of members pics of me drinking....:lol:
I had a dream.
I was in London - and for some reason you were staying there, in a 4 story apartment building. I was staying at your place. So we were on the street in front of the building and i see a club across the street - you tell me something and and i go in there alone. The next thing i know is that i come out of the club with a girl and i go up to your place - you were sleeping in another room. And that's when i woke up. :(

That's my pointless, strange and offtopic dream. :crazyeye:

I had a dream.
I was in London - and for some reason you were staying there, in a 4 story apartment building. I was staying at your place. So we were on the street in front of the building and i see a club across the street - you tell me something and and i go in there alone. The next thing i know is that i come out of the club with a girl and i go up to your place - you were sleeping in another room. And that's when i woke up. :(

That's my pointless, strange and offtopic dream. :crazyeye:
Thats...very strange!:lol:

Umm... I associate with alot of Christians, considering I am one.

I also have a friend who's stepdad is in the Hells Angels altohough he denies it. Except i havent seen him for like a year because just after he sucessfully was elected to the Municipal government where i live, he got drunk and assulted my friends mom... he slammed a door on her neck when she was lying on the floor.

Anyways other than that guy I am friends with a crack user, who also is in a huge graffiti crew, and know all about the workings of that. He also makes cast-iron knuckles (as opposed to brass knuckles) and sells them. Oh and he used to deal Pot until he got charged by the cops.

I associate with a bunch of Theatre-geeks. Never really was one myself, though Drama was an incredibly fun course. I still talk to the teacher. They arent the over-dramatic ones though (weird, I know). It was the light-user stoner girls that were the drama queens.

I also was at a breakfast resteraunt and some guy was drinking. By the time I left he had had 5 beers at least, and it was 10 am.
I left my wallet there. I go back 5 hours later to get it, hes still sitting there drinking. He does have two guys there with him now. They are all drinking together and talking about fishing. That guy if falling asleep in between sips of beer.

Beatle People!

Top Bottom