What is the worst TV show?

classical_hero

In whom I trust
Inspired by the Worst movie thread, I thought it would be appropriate to talk about TV shows that are so bad that you wish they were not made.

I wonder how many "Reality" shows will pop up on this list?

One reality show that was just awful even for reality TV standards, was The X Factor. The Australian version was horrific, at least Australian Idol is more watchable.

</pc>

Asking to name the worst TV show is like asking to name the skinniest Ethiopian.

<pc>

Seriously, most of them are awful. And the awfulest ones get canceled. That said, I can't watch Animal Precinct without getting physically ill.

I think we should exclude reality tv in this - it's pretty hard to beat reality tv..

If we exclude reality tv.. and cleopatra 2525.. I'd have to say Entourage is pretty bad

I just (try to) forget Reality TV exists.

Also: ET, e-Talk, Access Hollywood and any other entertainment "news" shows. When they come on, the vast wasteland become a whole vaster and wasteful.

Some of the new game shows, Deal or No Deal, Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader? [No] are stupid, although not as stupid as ET.

Anyone here seen Ruddy Hell It's Harry and Paul? That was so disappointing, especially after the other Harry Enfield/Paul Whitehouse efforts. Just the same sketches every week... :(

Nash Bridges. Not only was it suck, it led to Homicide: Life on the Street, one of the best TV shows, getting cancelled because people would rather watch a cop show made of suck than a gritty, realistic, well-made one.

Americas Next Top Model.

Yuck.

I watch this show regularly. It might just be a sadistic streak, but it's so much fun to watch fashion fags crush the egos of lazy pretty-girls with entitlement complexes. And the catfights are yummy, too.

I watch this show regularly. It might just be a sadistic streak, but it's so much fun to watch fashion fags crush the egos of lazy pretty-girls with entitlement complexes. And the catfights are yummy, too.
I was trying to find some of what you were talking about and I came across this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZccnGspog0

Zoinks!

Not counting any reality shows because they all stink, and just counting THIS seasons NEW shows, I say that Moonlight is without a doubt the worst

Top Bottom