What Video Games Have You Been Playing #11: I should go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Birdjaguar on Steam and happy to play POE with any who want to play, want to learn to play or want to just run maps and such. A new league starts in early June, but I play in standard too.

Playing VTM: Bloodlines atm which I somehow missed when it came out although I played (and sometimes refereed) the tabletop version many years ago.
Quite fun with good character development, I only hope the sequel currently being made is up to the same standard.

Playing VTM: Bloodlines atm which I somehow missed when it came out although I played (and sometimes refereed) the tabletop version many years ago.
Quite fun with good character development, I only hope the sequel currently being made is up to the same standard.
Are you using the Unofficial Patch? They're still updating it, incredibly. Anyhoo, I'm really looking forward to the sequel. I was hopeful about the World of Darkness MMO, although I can't claim to have been shocked when it stalled and collapsed. It must be a difficult property to adapt for a PC game; even moreso for a multiplayer game. There's a Werewolf: The Apocalypse PC game coming, too.

Currently stumbling through Luigi's Mansion 2 on my younger son's DS (in between various Civ3 games-in-progress, plus the occasional X-Wing session, or Tomb Raider 4 when my younger son feels like kibbitzing). Started at Easter, now up to the last Clock Factory level (only reached 4 o'clock on my first attempt, but got to 10 o'clock on the second, so a third run should crack it).

I have so many games started but not finished though: keep meaning also to go back and continue with Far Cry, Thief, Psychonauts and/or Beyond Good & Evil to try and avoid getting into too deep a rut, but so far haven't felt like it when I sit down for a gaming-session.

I've wanted to play a dominating blow character, but never have. I can see how it would pair well with Herald of Purity. Grabbing the auras of rare bosses is pretty cool. Almost a mini HH; well, similar at least. ;)

Can you throw fortify on your leap slam and will it show up on your minions when you land?
Dunno. I'll have to try that. At this point, I've maybe gone overboard in making my minions effective and have to go back and work on my dude more. On the bright side, I went into the Sacrificing Chamber in the Temple of Atzoatl, and got an Ambu's Charge armor in exchange for some boring axe I was never going to use. So now I'm thinking I might try leaning into Endurance Changes.

playing some more sekiro, don't have much time for else lately. I beat the drunkard on the first try, it honestly was a little disheartening. I used all the cheap tricks available and just slashed him down. I guess he is only a miniboss, tho, and I have yet to fight a proper boss after what seems like 6 hours of gameplay :lol: I have a feeling it'll get a lot harder very soon..

Are you using the Unofficial Patch? They're still updating it, incredibly. Anyhoo, I'm really looking forward to the sequel. I was hopeful about the World of Darkness MMO, although I can't claim to have been shocked when it stalled and collapsed. It must be a difficult property to adapt for a PC game; even moreso for a multiplayer game. There's a Werewolf: The Apocalypse PC game coming, too.

Yes. Haven't used any mods apart from it for my 1st playthrough. Also looking forward to the sequel. Never liked Werewolf as much as Vampire but I expect I'll give it a try.

Dunno. I'll have to try that. At this point, I've maybe gone overboard in making my minions effective and have to go back and work on my dude more. On the bright side, I went into the Sacrificing Chamber in the Temple of Atzoatl, and got an Ambu's Charge armor in exchange for some boring axe I was never going to use. So now I'm thinking I might try leaning into Endurance Changes.
I have a marauder Jugg toon with 7 endurance charges, dual wielding two soul takers with blood explosion on cleave. Great fun to play! Hard to kill. And I corrupted a red jewel into a unique one: fragility! +1 endurance charges! gonna have 8! I showed it to a guy I play with from Europe and he asked me why I would want one less endurance charge. I looked carefully: -1 endurance charge. I misread the text. Bummer. So if you want one less charge, let me know, I have just the item for your tree.

Bad Quint, bad! :whipped:

You shouldn't be playing random solo Civ3-games you're not telling us about, you should be playing/ writing up/ finishing your Random-Tech Adventure story in the S&T subforum! Your public awaits! ;)

Guilty as charged :blush:. I do plan to get back to that, but having taken a job involving travel (and consequently more time), my energy for productive Civ-related endeavours has been rather low. It turns out that playing The Great War (particularly after listening to a 24-hour podcast about the actual Great War while traveling) is more relaxing and requires less energy.

But in good news, this is the last week I'll be traveling for work, after 8 months. I do have a two-week vacation planned next month, but with an extra 5-7 hours per week going forward, the chances of playing/writing/editing the Random Tech Adventure will increase.

(Also a good part of the momentum was that I played most of what I've posted before starting the main story. I could keep up with image cropping/uploading/inserting and proofreading while traveling, at 30-60 minutes per week, but the gameplay/writing aspect of it, which takes 1-2 times as long, was where I increasingly fell behind)

More Mass Effect 3 fun.

Good news: I figured out how to use Gibbed to give all my squadmates the M-920 Cain. And it actually works!

Bad news: They fire it at point-blank range.

Guilty as charged :blush:. I do plan to get back to that, but having taken a job involving travel (and consequently more time), my energy for productive Civ-related endeavours has been rather low. It turns out that playing The Great War (particularly after listening to a 24-hour podcast about the actual Great War while traveling) is more relaxing and requires less energy.
It's cool, I was only teasing you.

You've no need to feel embarrassed, work/life taking priority is understandable, and (no matter how much we might clamour!) you're under no obligation to do anything you don't feel like doing/ have time for.

I can't find a good game for me lately so I've been playing GTA: Vice City. It's my favourite part because of the 80's music :) Difficulty is just like it should be (not to easy and not too hard - especially when You learn where to find a free RPG :mischief:) At first I hated flying a helicopter but when I learned how to and gained some experience I love it ! :D

I can't find a good game for me lately so I've been playing GTA: Vice City. It's my favourite part because of the 80's music :) Difficulty is just like it should be (not to easy and not too hard - especially when You learn where to find a free RPG :mischief:) At first I hated flying a helicopter but when I learned how to and gained some experience I love it ! :D

I also recently figured out how to fly a plane in GTA 5 using the keyboard. It's kind of embarrassing, I thought the game was telling me to use the number keys (as opposed to the numpad) so I was like "this is impossible" but...nah

I didn't have any issues with the helicopter but I quit the game entirely because of the motorcycle race that you have to finish to advance in the game. I've played through the game twice up to that point and both times I could not win the race after numerous tries and I just finally gave up. It's a shame because I love that game.

I didn't have any issues with the helicopter but I quit the game entirely because of the motorcycle race that you have to finish to advance in the game. I've played through the game twice up to that point and both times I could not win the race after numerous tries and I just finally gave up. It's a shame because I love that game.

I couldn't manage toy helicopter droping bombs in a buildnig mission so I know how You feel but finally I did it. I don't remember that motorcycle mission, Driving motorcycle is hard I admit, Maybe it's later on :think:

When is it ?

I'm currently after "Shakedown" mission and buying various busineses around town.

Also here's a tip for making money : When You have bought "Sunshine autos" it's relatively easy to make cash with the "endurance" race - 40k $ per ~/+ 5min. race, It is easier than shorter races because the AI makes a lot of mistakes (crashes) in a long run ;)

edit: maybe if it's before my current game I can send You a savegame so You can play on ?

Tried my hand at Crusader Kings 2 again. I still don't know what i'm doing.

Why am I a Kinslayer ?
It wasn't murder, it was a sacrifice to Morana. And he was only my half-brother. And he conspired against me.

"Only" your half-brother? You had someone murdered with whom you shared a parent.

Well, maybe do it in secret next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom