• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Where you stand on the political compass..

Hitro said:
How the hell the did you get to -9.90 on the Libertarian scale?
I have sex with anything that moves and snort cocaine from toilet seats.

Seriously though, I dunno, I answered honsetly, I guess I am just an easy going person? :crazyeye:

Okay guys, I've just created the CFC Political Compass Avatar Graph.
This isn't as accurate as the others, but it's easier to look at.
Maybe a Mod could sticky this file?
Anyway, this can quaite easily be edited u and have avatars m oved, added, or deleted at whim.
If anyone wants to have a look at it, feel free to PM me with your email adress, and I will send you the file in Powerpoint format.
Disclaimer:The opinions stated on this graph are not my own, except for the Goose-stepping morons, anarchist nutters and God-hating commies.

Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.74
I guess that means I'm the new Nelson Mandela :D

Nice work noncomformist, a handy graph, allthough a bit confusing when more than one use the same avatar.
That's why I encourage people to get custom avatars :p

I don't see my avatar on there. *sigh* oh well. This just gives me an excuse to take the test again.

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.10

I'm quite close to Ghandi. :D

Good work Noncon! That's mighty interesting. Now we have proof that Classical_Hero is a goose-stepping moron!!! :rotfl:

North King said:
I don't see my avatar on there. *sigh* oh well. This just gives me an excuse to take the test again.
Yeah, I forgot to say:
Obviously, only people with avatars are on there, and I didn't take any numbers that were estimated, or outdated.

I thought I'd make it look more like a compass... (The circles are there to see just how much of an extremist you are, in picture form. The lines are there to see if you're predictable or a bit of an enigma.) Noncon's looks a lot nicer.. great job! :goodjob:
(How bored are you?)

Attachments

• CFC-Avatar-Compass.jpg
    CFC-Avatar-Compass.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 273
  • CFC-Avatar-Compass_Circles-Only.jpg
    CFC-Avatar-Compass_Circles-Only.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 183
nonconformist said:
I always new the Start button was the next Hitler!!!

Good job...I feel so....balanced...

#1, Great job noncon! :goodjob:

#2, Chieftess, Smidlee, and (as far as I vaguely recall) Tank_Guy are anything but God-hating. Maybe fun-hating, instead? :mischief:

nonconformist said:
Yeah, I forgot to say:
Obviously, only people with avatars are on there, and I didn't take any numbers that were estimated, or outdated.

I already said my numbers weren't outdated... :(

North King said:
I already said my numbers weren't outdated... :(
Well if enough people add new scores etc. then I'll just add you. The great thing about using Powerpoint is that it's so easy to edit.

I love Freedom, both on social issues, as well on fiscal/economical issues. That puts me on the right bottom quadrant.

Attachments

• cross.gif
    cross.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 456
Funny. I'm like you but on the Left side.

My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -5.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.90
Strage... This makes me think about where am I right now. Very good site, BTW.

So does anyone who is really bored want to take everyone's answers and average them out so we get the average user on the forums?

I could tell you what quadrant it will probably be in :p

nonconformist said:
Okay guys, I've just created the CFC Political Compass Avatar Graph.
This isn't as accurate as the others, but it's easier to look at.
Maybe a Mod could sticky this file?
Anyway, this can quaite easily be edited u and have avatars m oved, added, or deleted at whim.
If anyone wants to have a look at it, feel free to PM me with your email adress, and I will send you the file in Powerpoint format.
Disclaimer:The opinions stated on this graph are not my own, except for the Goose-stepping morons, anarchist nutters and God-hating commies.

Actually, you read my place wrong. I was -0.13 left/right. That should place me right on the center line, not on the -1 line. I should be one space directly below the Deep Space Nine avatar.

Top Bottom