While We Wait: Boredom Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Mozart that much myself. He's too jolly and simple. Beethoven is the pop classicist I love myself.

Might I claim this? Since you usually write me one on my birthday in my birthday thread.. hint... Hint.
Yes you may since I wrote it on your birthday. :)

Alright lets do this thing?! I propose to run our succession game here in WWW thread, and not the Succession Game forum, as it seems we are doing this more role-play than gamey...

C3C with the latest official patch, normal rules, huge random world on monarch difficulty. Player civ was also left random and is Babylonians. I've looked at the map by retiring on year 0 and it seems pretty decent. I haven't seen we are on the map tho.

I have played a few turns, and wasted some time as there were riots in Nessos unfortunately. I went for Masonry as I think we should build the Pyramids.

I propose that each person plays about 20 turns at this point.

Proposed roster:

Matt0088
lord_joakim
North King
And I'd like to play again at some point.

Attachments

• Nessos.jpg
    Nessos.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Hammurabi of the Babylonians, 3200 BC.SAV
    148.1 KB · Views: 61
Alright lets do this thing?! I propose to run our succession game here in WWW thread, and not the Succession Game forum, as it seems we are doing this more role-play than gamey...

C3C with the latest official patch, normal rules, huge random world on monarch difficulty. Player civ was also left random and is Babylonians. I've looked at the map by retiring on year 0 and it seems pretty decent. I haven't seen we are on the map tho.

I have played a few turns, and wasted some time as there were riots in Nessos unfortunately. I went for Masonry as I think we should build the Pyramids.

I propose that each person plays about 20 turns at this point.

Proposed roster:

Matt0088
lord_joakim
North King
And I'd like to play again at some point.

I'd love to join.

Count me in!

I currently don't have access to my PC with C3C at least until Saturday, so someone should step forward and play!

Thanks Daft, and I believe everyone will have several separate turns, so no worries there.:)

Awesomes, you'll all need C3C with the latest patch tho, hope thats ok

Proposed roster:
-> lord_joakim
North King
Matt0088?
Yui108
Abaddon
Luckymoose
Ninja Dude
ZeletDude
Daftpanzer again?

Of course you can re-add yourself. Otherwise its not a proper succession game!

I'm pretty sure I have the latest patch. And I have C3C, so all is good. And we're doing 20 turns each right?

Humerous naming of cities is a MUST

I should be bumped later in the roster for two reasons: a) it's not a good idea to put an absolutely TERRIBLE player so close to the start, and b) I'm leaving the Internet for about a week as of tomorrow. :(

I could play the 20 turns now if you want?

NVM.
I don't know how to install the save without CivAssist..

I'd have no trouble playing (Am installing the game on Steam now - it works that way, right?), if there is no trouble expecting me to deliver the save file to one of you guys - here goes - at any point from this Monday to Thursday. Daft, you started this game one day too late. :p

A good thing would be to put me a couple of spots down the list. Remember, I will probably ruin the game anyways. :D

But; Steam version is compatible with yours, correct?

Steam version should be same as usual version :p

My first post in this thread.

I changed my avatar :)

I could play the 20 turns now if you want?

NVM.
I don't know how to install the save without CivAssist..

Just drag the save file to where all your conquest saves are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom